Let It Be Known...

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
From each and every one of us to them...

Attachments

• wegotyourback_lo.jpg
    wegotyourback_lo.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 876

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Remember when the team had no running game, no pass rush, no capable safeties, WRs who mostly all couldn't catch? I can remember other awful OLines, and CBs who had zero ball skills. I supported them then & I support my team now and it's a whole lot easier than then, but still frustrating because the team has been close enough in every game to win. If they had we'd all be singing from different hymn book. The team is a better team than their record shows at present, we have to have faith the stuff that is wrong will eventually get fixed and quit all this hand wringing and doom and gloom stuff

We all need to accept that every season is different and sometimes you win and sometimes you don't. Most all of us see things we want changed but we still love our team and support them and want them to win. Imagine being a fan in San Diego knowing your team is leaving, or in other cities where their continued presence remains under a cloud. We need to be supportive patient and believe things will right themselves.

Even if the team now goes 5-11 I will believe in my team and support them. Wanting changes to happen is just our discussion about the team, knowing how to accomplish it in the middle of a season is well beyond most of our pay grades. There are many changes I think we should see, but I always support my team even if I believe there are some coaching and personnel changes that desperately need to be made.

Imagine being a fan of Tampa, or Jax or the Bears., we actually have it good even though we want it to be the best because we have seen this team be the best.

GO HAWKS!!!

chet380

Reaction score
Jammer -- you have read my mind.

Good year or bad, GO HAWKS!!

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Hell after so many years of crap this year is nothing like those,I admit I got spoiled and now I'm back to reality.GO HAWKS!!!

Cartire

Reaction score
Ive stayed away for a few days because I can never stand .net after a loss. Its volatile and sad. I already feel bad about the loss. Reading everyones hatred makes it unbearable.

This was the first thing I read since Sunday afternoon. Thank you.

MrThortan

Reaction score
All about that!

I was going to make a meltdown thread blaming the ball boy... but this brought me to my senses. :179422:

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
jammerhawk":3qwsw2lz said:
We need to be supportive patient and believe things will right themselves.

GO HAWKS!!!

Oh really? You need a dose of reality, my friend! This team is an example of the "Irresistible force meeting an immoveable object". There are internal forces in the coaching staff that are waging a battle as we speak. We will see the result this combat this coming Sunday. Pete's coaching future will depend on it!

hawks85

Reaction score
jammerhawk":173j4ir7 said:
Remember when the team had no running game, no pass rush, no capable safeties, WRs who mostly all couldn't catch? I can remember other awful OLines, and CBs who had zero ball skills. I supported them then & I support my team now and it's a whole lot easier than then, but still frustrating because the team has been close enough in every game to win. If they had we'd all be singing from different hymn book. The team is a better team than their record shows at present, we have to have faith the stuff that is wrong will eventually get fixed and quit all this hand wringing and doom and gloom stuff

We all need to accept that every season is different and sometimes you win and sometimes you don't. Most all of us see things we want changed but we still love our team and support them and want them to win. Imagine being a fan in San Diego knowing your team is leaving, or in other cities where their continued presence remains under a cloud. We need to be supportive patient and believe things will right themselves.

Even if the team now goes 5-11 I will believe in my team and support them. Wanting changes to happen is just our discussion about the team, knowing how to accomplish it in the middle of a season is well beyond most of our pay grades. There are many changes I think we should see, but I always support my team even if I believe there are some coaching and personnel changes that desperately need to be made.

Imagine being a fan of Tampa, or Jax or the Bears., we actually have it good even though we want it to be the best because we have seen this team be the best.

GO HAWKS!!!
Amen brother, Amen. Its not the end of the world. if our communication didnt break down in the 4th quarter we would be 7-2. yes, with all the oline play etc.. cards got us and so did the lions. well not the lions but everybody screaming we should had lost etc.. but whatever. other than that we beat the breaks off the other teams. the ones that sting the most are the bengals and panthers. probably the bengals the most. we beat them to there kness in there house the whole game and we fell apart in the 4th. :pukeface:

Hawks46

Reaction score
Nothing atypical about our reactions.

We all had higher expectations going into the season. When you have higher expectations, it is further to fall when things go bad.

How many years were we upset about in the 90's?

If we suck this year, hopefully we can get some younger players to progress, get some team chemistry worked out, and get higher draft picks to work with, and watch Schneider to his magicl

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
To be honest I'm not really not buying how "spoiled" we are and that we need to "still support" our team. I've never changed the way I support my team. When the Seahawks play like garbage I am frickin pissy and often let as many people I can know it. We haven't been spoiled. Criticism of the team this year is well deserved and the worst part is that they seem to have lost a lot of fire which, IMO, is not acceptable. Spoiled? Why cause we had 3 great seasons in a row? Big deal, I don't want the franchise to ever be like it was in the 90s ( a whole decade in the toilet). If it happens so be it, they are still my team. Let all the bandwagons hit the road.