Players playing at their best

iigakusei

Reaction score
I know it may be hard to evaluate individuals as coaching schemes etc obviously influence play, but In your opinion which Seahawks would you say are playing at or near their personal best? Rookies are obviously hard to evaluate so I left them out.
I would say Bennett, Avril, Wright on defense.
Baldwin on offense.
Thoughts?

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
I would agree on all of those. Not sure if I have many more to add.

Before he went down I thought Ricardo was starting to really contribute on offense and not just on ST.

Baldwin looks really fast. Stat line from his last game was 139yds and 1 TD. That's good stuff from an undrafted guy in the slot.

Patrick Lewis is filling in really well, communication is good according to the coaches..which is better than we were having. You might argue that he's at his best now, not sure if that's good enough, but it's something.

Sure would like to see Jordan Hill at his best again, soon.

SeaMeat

Reaction score
I think we are seeing the peak of talent that Kearse is capable of.

Is that the question......... who is playing at their best - good or bad?

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Blitz is having a career year. He's on that McD's ad with Deion and was named top NFL mascot. So in the offseason he'll hire the top bird agent and get paid some serious seed and hook up with some blue jay chick, get lazy and then next year he'll just be dancing like a dunce dropping sea-dung everywhere on the field.

And on another note, Tuakfu I'd venture is having a personal best season.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
Wright, Bennett, Avril, Baldwin, Hauschka and Ryan are pretty much the only players who are playing at the top of their game right now.