KJ Wright and Larry Fitzgerald

ringless

Reaction score
@KJ_WRIGHT34
@LarryFitzgerald lol thanks man, I might have to call you on 3 way during my appeal

@LarryFitzgerald 12h12 hours ago
Larry Fitzgerald Retweeted KJ
I got u but it'll cost u a small donation 2 my foundation. Its a good way to spend a lil of that $ u got last year.

@LarryFitzgerald 15h15 hours ago
.@NFL stall my boy @KJ_WRIGHT34 out. It wasn't malicious. My neck and back are still sore though. Lol

I'm not sure if the league even allows this but I think it's really cool to see respect among players from different teams like this. Although Larry has always appeared to help players from all teams with off-season training etc I just thought this was pretty neat and I'm interested to see if KJ wins his appeal with Larry's help.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Fitz is my favorite non-Seahawk. The guy plays the game the right way, is all class, and is still a great player.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2q7j4q14 said:
Fitz is my favorite non-Seahawk. The guy plays the game the right way, is all class, and is still a great player.
Agreed. One of very few divisional opponents I would have loved to see as a Seahawk.

JimmyG

Reaction score
Awesome all-around. Great display of sportsmanship. I love it.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Fitz is this generation's Largent.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
I won't lie I was praying for the Cards to cut Fitz so we could sign him. Go watch him and Russ make sweet love in the 2012 pro bowl. It was epic.

Latest posts