this week's Joe Montana and 85 Bears

northseahawk

Reaction score
We make almost every qb look like Joe Montana and any defense look like all-world defense. I guess it's gana be Gabbert and the 49ers D ' s turn this week.

Nothing will shock me anymore with this team and the pathetic play this year!

Only thing I'm sure about if we win is a couple of this guy's will comment about "getting paid" or "pay the man" and our "legendary" qb will have a couple more celebrity parties and few commercials filmed this week.

Just let it go ET and KJ. You are the only two who are true professionals and still giving your all!

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
northseahawk":zipy4y65 said:
We make almost every qb look like Joe Montana and any defense look like all-world defense. I guess it's gana be Gabbert and the 49ers D ' s turn this week.

Nothing will shock me anymore with this team and the pathetic play this year!

Only thing I'm sure about if we win is a couple of this guy's will comment about "getting paid" or "pay the man" and our "legendary" qb will have a couple more celebrity parties and few commercials filmed this week.

Just let it go ET and KJ. You are the only two who are true professionals and still giving your all!

If this were true we'd be losing by a lot more points. This isn't a 90s Seahawks team or 09,10. Not impressed with ET this year but KJ and Avril are surely ballin out. I've give you 1 out of 3.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
Wobbly fan wheels.
Amazing how fast fans turn their perspectives.