I'm glad one streak is over...

sutz

Reaction score
we were on that nightmare 2-2 x4 season like we had many years in the past. We discussed it in another thread a couple of weeks ago.

We had been on a lose 2/win 2 streak, reminiscent of a season long ago where we did that for the entire season. Perhaps the most frustrating way to go 8-8 I can think of. So now, we only lost one in a row this cycle, and it's time to string some wins together.

drdiags

Reaction score
Glad to get the win. My inner Seahawks inferiority complex has them losing to the Steelers just because the Football gods hate us and the Vikings. Thought the same about the Ravens but with Flacco and Forsett going down Fate has to be total haters to have the team to lose that one. Not out of the picture though.

Make me a loser idiot Seahawks. I can take it.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":pzdtfz34 said:
Uncle Si":pzdtfz34 said:
Have to....HAVE TO beat the Steelers

Next two games are our season.

I think at this point, the next 6 games are our season. If we lose even one of them, we're out, and may be outside looking in even if we don't lose one.

Hawks46

Reaction score
sutz":1pq6xu4k said:
we were on that nightmare 2-2 x4 season like we had many years in the past. We discussed it in another thread a couple of weeks ago.

We had been on a lose 2/win 2 streak, reminiscent of a season long ago where we did that for the entire season. Perhaps the most frustrating way to go 8-8 I can think of. So now, we only lost one in a row this cycle, and it's time to string some wins together.

Oh, good work. Now we're losing to the Stealers, and I blame you. :twisted:

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":10qesxdm said:
Uncle Si":10qesxdm said:
Have to....HAVE TO beat the Steelers

Next two games are our season.

Most of the posters on here agree with you. Although Russell always is pointing to winning the next game....one at a time, we fans are always looking down the road.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
We've been in the playoffs for weeks. This next game is no more or less important than the 49ers win. This is where I agree with Russ. Let's go 1-0 this week. Every game is a championship game. Anything less and we are all discussing draft positioning.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
We need to beat the Steelers, but I just don't see it. Gabbert played well against us, just think what Big Ben and Brown are gonna do against us. Hopefully getting Lane back and Burley more action can help.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Blitzer88":3omucmht said:
We need to beat the Steelers, but I just don't see it. Gabbert played well against us, just think what Big Ben and Brown are gonna do against us. Hopefully getting Lane back and Burley more action can help.

Funny thing, each week is completely different from the last. We could either catapult on to another dominating win at home or the Stealers could destroy us at home, bringing us back down to sub .500.

This is why Vegas has so much money.

olyfan63

Reaction score
I'm feeling a decent game for the O-line vs. Pittsburgh. The hot mess is congealing just a little. Simply taking longer than desired.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
We really need to go 6-0, 5-1 the rest of the way to gain any kind of confidence.

Sherm will have to play man to man on Brown and we'll need an answer on Martavis Bryant. I'm not really worried about Deangelo going off, I think this front 4 is good enough to stop the run.

I'm headed to the Vikings game so that could be huge if we're 6-5 headed to MIN, that's a team that we can beat because they just aren't built for scoring 20+.

Flacco out for the Ravens, so feeling good there. Browns and Rams at home should be 2 wins. Rams can't beat us here.

I'm hoping we go into AZ 10-5 with a TB over MIN -- We probably don't have to win that game to make the playoffs. 10-6 should be good as I think MIN probably has 3 more losses on their schedule and I don't even know if Atlanta can win more than 3 games because I just don't think they're very good.

It all starts on Sunday, big... big game.