Legion of Bad

12thbrah

Reaction score
Big Ben is gonna throw for 500 yards next week the way this secondary is playing right now

Gabbert looked halfway decent out there

I'm scurred

Crizilla

Reaction score
i dont think big ben has ever played here

hes in for a surprise

Polk738

Reaction score
I think Pete finally had enough of Cary Williams when I finally saw Shead out there playing, they have really got to get it together, those dropped ints was painful to watch too.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Michael Bennett and Cliff Avril must have big games for us or we'll get roasted.

kearly

Reaction score
Seattle is winless in the Wilson-era when the opponent scores 25 points or more. Anyone have much hope for holding Big Ben, Antonio Brown, and Martavis Bryant to under 25 with the current performance in the secondary? I don't.

That said, if Rawls starts, I think Seattle does something they haven't done in a long time- they win a shootout.

xgeoff

Reaction score
Anyone else feel a pain in the gut when you realize we could have drafted Martavis Bryant instead of Paul Richardson?

RussB

Reaction score
They have to bench cary for the secondary to do better , and pete carroll is probably going to do that.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Crizilla":392ww2wz said:
i dont think big ben has ever played here

hes in for a surprise

This season, Century Link isn't as invincible as it once was. The Steelers and the Rams games both scare me as Ls if the Hawks don't bring their A game. I think the Browns game is the only home game left where I can say with confidence the Seahawks should win that game.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
The rapist puts a 40 berger (see what I did there?) on the Hawks unless Seattle controls the ball for nearly 40 mins. If Lane plays, maybe they only put 35 on our team.

Exittium

Reaction score
I see the steelers d is ranked 3rd against the run? What teams have they faced that would be considerd equal to seattles run?

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Reaneypark":280343fn said:
Michael Bennett and Cliff Avril must have big games for us or we'll get roasted.

This.

The Steelers best group is their receivers, and they'll carve up the LOB if Worthlessberger is given a clean pocket and five seconds to throw it.

Steelers also have some holes in their O-line, so this is not something we shouldn't be able to do, get pressure on Ben at home.

AB84

Reaction score
Exittium":2famad0r said:
I see the steelers d is ranked 3rd against the run? What teams have they faced that would be considerd equal to seattles run?
Well I think Seattle has the top rushing offense, so these teams aren't exactly equivalent but the Rams, Chiefs, Bengals and Cardinals all have strong running games this year. We split those four games, beating the Rams/Cards and losing to the Chiefs/Bengals.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Well there we go, why even play the game? Clearly it has already been decided :lol:
How many times have we heard that some player was gonna' shred our D and it didn't happen? IF it happens, I'll tip my cap to the better team.

Hawks 19-16