Seattle Seahawks Cornerback Jeremy Lane Set to Make 2015 Deb

Jville

Reaction score
BJ Daniels returns to the 53 man roster as well ......
Placed T Terry Poole on Practice Squad/Injured. Signed RB DuJuan Harris and WR Tyler Slavin to Practice Squad. Placed LB Nick Moody on Reserve/Injured. Waived DT A.J. Francis. Signed RB Bryce Brown and WR B.J. Daniels to 53-man active roster.

Transactions >>>> [urltargetblank]http://www.seahawks.com/team/transactions[/urltargetblank]

sutz

Reaction score
Love the news on Lane. Hopefully he can make an immediate impact.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
sutz":1fjk9uxt said:
Love the news on Lane. Hopefully he can make an immediate impact.

I would even be happy with boring fundamental football. No blown coverages or missed tackles.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
I'm so looking forward to seeing Lane back on the field. He'll be the nickel but I wouldn't mind him given a chance on the outside too. That was such a horrific injury he suffered in XLIX. Glad he's healthy.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I would not be surprised at all to hear Cary Williams getting released to make room for Lane.

massari

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1xu4sw12 said:
I would not be surprised at all to hear Cary Williams getting released to make room for Lane.
Releasing him this season would mean a bigger cap hit than keeping him. Do they have the cap room?

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
massari":1wh2ulax said:
Hasselbeck":1wh2ulax said:
Releasing him this season would mean a bigger cap hit than keeping him. Do they have the cap room?

His full first year salary was guaranteed, so I would guess it doesnt make a difference at this point.. but really not sure.