He's Back .....

pmedic920

Reaction score
B.J. Daniels is back.
Francis signed last week, released this week.

Little OL help please :{)
039a7efa7e2247fc11cef578f113b0fd.jpg

Willyeye

Reaction score
A lot of roster moves going on recently. The Seahawks even promoted Eric Pinkins the other day...probably for depth while Irvin is out.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Wow, Daniels has been the most back and forth, on and off the roster player we've seen in a long time. Hope he gets a chance to stick around for a while this round.

I wouldn't mind seeing a few trick plays maybe with both he and Wilson in an offset pistol formation. With Rawls you could have a fun triple option. But then again I forgot who our OC is, so if he's ever active we'll probably just see him run a low percentage fade or a slant at the 1 with the game on the line.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Happy for BJ, but damn it has to be an emotional roller coaster to always be on the fringe of having/losing a roster spot. Hope he improves this off-season enough to solidify himself as a starter.

Chawker

Reaction score
I've always thought B.J. would be a great back, either QB or even RB. After Beast mode beats them up, use BJ's speed as a 1, 2 punch. Plus he can throw it. Somebody with his abilities, you can alway use.

Latest posts