Lockett and Rawls stats vs all other rookie WRs and RBs

OkieHawk

Reaction score
When was the last time we've had two rookies make that type of impact on Offense right out of the gate? Sure Rawls situation is at the expense of losing Lynch to injury, but it's still awesome how well he's doing.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Anybody still grousing about the draft capital that it took for the Hawks to move up and grab Lockett before some other club did?

OkieHawk

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":39b9y6wn said:
Anybody still grousing about the draft capital that it took for the Hawks to move up and grab Lockett before some other club did?

I would hope not. I hope that kid retires as a Hawk.

rideaducati

Reaction score
OkieHawk":129fdwjv said:
onanygivensunday":129fdwjv said:

After a Hall of Fame career...don't want a niner-like type of retirement.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
rideaducati":290yl3fx said:
OkieHawk":290yl3fx said:
onanygivensunday":290yl3fx said:

After a Hall of Fame career...don't want a niner-like type of retirement.

Good point.

BullHawk33

Reaction score
I love the pro Hawks sentiment but I can't get too excited over a statistical anomaly.

Rawls ran roughshod over the 49ers, but they just aren't good. Their defensive line is no where close to where it had been and couldn't take advantage of our crappy offensive line.

So forgive me if I don't drink the Rawls "second coming of Lynch" Kool-Aid. I'm happy he's had some success, but I'm just not ready to crown him yet and I'm happy we still have Lynch on this team. When we get to the playoffs, Lynch will put the hammer down.

Lockett looks GOOOD.