Thomas Rawls Limited w/ Knee Issue (expected to play)

timmat

Reaction score
Anyone have any info on this? Just a precaution? He was limited in practice with a knee issue. Was this something lingering or new from practice this week?

MrThortan

Reaction score
:240039: I am going to make believe I didn't read this :240039:

Anthony!

Reaction score
timmat":2og1re8h said:
Anyone have any info on this? Just a precaution? He was limited in practice and listed as Questionable with a knee issue for Sunday vs Steelers. Was this something lingering or new from practice this week?

He was just on KJR and said he was looking forward to Sunday so I don't think so

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Title of this thread should probably be edited to reflect that Rawls was "limited" in practice due to a knee injury. His game status won't be known until later in the week.

RB Thomas Rawls was listed as a limited participant with a knee injury, an injury not earlier mentioned by coach Pete Carroll and there is no indication that it is serious.

http://www.seattletimes.com/sports/seah ... rticipant/

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I thought that injury report was from last week, as the issue first arose before the Cowboys game.

OP
OP
timmat

timmat

Reaction score
hawknation2015":1urw0vl4 said:
Title of this thread should probably be edited to reflect that Rawls was "limited" in practice due to a knee injury. His game status won't be known until later in the week.
Yes - Updated. "Questionable" status in Fantasy, not official report.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
jammerhawk":runngpbl said:
I thought that injury report was from last week, as the issue first arose before the Cowboys game.

This week is the first time Rawls has been limited in practice since Week 8 before that Dallas game, but that was for a calf injury.

chris98251

Reaction score
He probably had a bruise and they were letting it rest knowing Lynch was going to be out, he's the workhorse now, they are going to take care of him.

Hawks46

Reaction score
hawknation2015":2tqqhgre said:
It's not surprising that he would be limited after running the ball 30 times. He was probably sore as hell . . . always better when you win.

Yea, I'm seeing this the same way. He's getting the Lynch treatment on a Wednesday.