We have scored 0 points against the Steelers....

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
nIdahoSeahawk":1128es61 said:
...Since XL. Time to break that streak. 2 games, 0 points.
And they've played here exactly ZERO times since then.
Rog and The NFL doesnt want east coast teams to travel west more than twice or something silly like that, or at least that's the flimsy excuse they used for the stealers not coming to Seattle.

OP
OP
N

nIdahoSeahawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1bn1akeq said:
nIdahoSeahawk":1bn1akeq said:
Rog and The NFL doesnt want east coast teams to travel west more than twice or something silly like that, or at least that's the flimsy excuse they used for the stealers not coming to Seattle.

Oh I am fully aware of that, another reason I expect that streak to end. To clarify, I wasn't suggesting we wouldn't score on them.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
I've been waiting for this game for almost ten years. I have met many Stealer fans and for the past 3 years I've told them to 'bring your Old School tough Stealer football **** on my team now'. Man I'm really hoping to kick their ass. Yes a win is great but I really want so bad to bring the LOB on these ******** in Seattle.

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3j2q0y1x said:
nIdahoSeahawk":3j2q0y1x said:
I think it's just that AFC vs NFC in the regular season is a four year cycle for divisions. Each team plays each other on the same field twice in eight years. So for the next eight years, Pittsburgh plays here twice. It really is a stupid schedule.

had2bhawk

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":2z597gns said:
Sports Hernia":2z597gns said:
nIdahoSeahawk":2z597gns said:
I think it's just that AFC vs NFC in the regular season is a four year cycle for divisions. Each team plays each other on the same field twice in eight years. So for the next eight years, Pittsburgh plays here twice. It really is a stupid schedule.

I don't know how stupid it is but, the Steelers are going to be awe struck at the noise!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I think the Stealers haven't won in Seattle since 1984ish. Still haven't in 30+ years. 8)