D Line MIA

leto69

Reaction score
The only mention of Defensive line players so far in this game is on offsides penalties. They are giving up waaaaaay too much time for Ben to find a open receiver. They have failed to even put a hit on him yet I do believe. The pass rush is pathetic as well as their interior run defense. Kris better make some quick adjustments. The secondary isn't playing bad.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
leto69":2wpiis69 said:
The only mention of Defensive line players so far in this game is on offsides penalties. They are giving up waaaaaay too much time for Ben to find a open receiver. They have failed to even put a hit on him yet I do believe. The pass rush is pathetic as well as their interior run defense. Kris better make some quick adjustments. The secondary isn't playing bad.
They finally got some hits on Worthlessburger. They were being held pretty bad today and the zebras were swallowing their whistles when the Stealers had the ball. Still need to find a way to get to the QB despite the above however.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
They were only bringing 4 and the Stealers do have an excellent pass-pro OLine that was not getting called for holding.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":15nm14lh said:
They were only bringing 4 and the Stealers do have an excellent pass-pro OLine that was not getting called for holding.

This years team is very stubborn about only sending 4. Seems like 2012. I remember many here thought (including myself) that this year we'd blitz more than ever.

chris98251

Reaction score
I think Richard takes more after Bradley then he does Quinn, Quinn liked to mix it up on the front end.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Quinn being a D-Line guy just seemed to know how to get more out of the D-Line guys.
Maybe a better evaluator of talent, better at situational rotation, to keep guys fresh, I don't know.
Quinn was special that way, maximizing our D-Line talent.