Fans At The Stadium Today

chet380

Reaction score
For probably the last time in Seattle, the lucky folks there are getting a live look at a Hall Of Fame QB.

OP
OP
C

chet380

Reaction score
chet380":1v3uork5 said:
For probably the last time in Seattle, the lucky folks there are getting a live look at a Hall Of Fame QB.
And with Antonio Brown, probably a HOF WR as well.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
chet380":1xn9l5qt said:
chet380":1xn9l5qt said:
And with Antonio Brown, probably a HOF WR as well.

Lol ya he's lit it up against Sherman. .. 60 yrds?

kobebryant

Reaction score
chet380":3nrqdk23 said:

In the NFC you're still gonna get visits from Rodgers and Brees.

And Russ is on a HOF path if you go by qb rating and winning.

morgulon1

Reaction score
He has he record for most rapes without a conviction .thats HOF worthy I guess

OrFan

Reaction score
chet380":zaex7p1n said:
:34853_doh: :34853_doh: :34853_doh:

I'm pretty sure Wilson will still play more games here.

Hawks46

Reaction score
It's pretty incredible that the OP knows that the Packers will never play another game here again.

irocdave

Reaction score
So... to the OP, this Hall of Fame QB has only played one game in Seattle. How does that happen? During his time at QB, he was first introduced to the Hawks franchise with the gift that keeps giving ( NFL Refs handing his team a SB victory), then the same abused NFL team has to visit his stadium for two games in the following years. Lets take a look at you hypothetical HOF QB's stats in that debatable SB40.
Seattle Seahawks Att Cmp Yds YPA TD Int Lg Sack Loss Rate
Matt Hasselbeck 49 26 273 5.6 1 1 35 3 14 67.8
Pittsburgh Steelers Att Cmp Yds YPA TD Int Lg Sack Loss Rate
Ben Roethlisberger 21 9 123 5.9 0 2 37 1 8 22.6

Worst QB EVER buy a QB in a SB, let alone a "winning*" QB. Take your sorry ass back home and be thank full the NFL didn't make your sorry ass team play here in Seattle for 12 years. I was in the Hawks new stadium the last time your sorry ass team was here and got a chance to see your sorry ass fan base in person. Stealers lost, just like this time. Your dumb ass fanbase wants to prove the SB40 win was legit with a gutted Hawk team, no starting QB and on a short week, 10:00am start time in your stadium twice in two years? FU. Your just another in the long line of dumb ass stealers fans. Go try and polish that asterisk out of your SB40 trophy, you want have anything left when you get it out BTW. I wont, nor will most older Hawk fans forget the BS that gifted our trophy to Pittsburg, your fan bases response just cements what I hope and instill in my kids is shoving this fact back in your ignorant attempts to rewrite history.

SB40 was a sham. Your fan base ignored it and willfully taunted the Hawks fan base. You really think you can just waltz in here and convince everyone that everyone was wrong except you back then, then to try and find sympathy now from our fan base?

Steve2222

Reaction score
irocdave":1mahvk5v said:
So... to the OP, this Hall of Fame QB has only played one game in Seattle. How does that happen? During his time at QB, he was first introduced to the Hawks franchise with the gift that keeps giving ( NFL Refs handing his team a SB victory), then the same abused NFL team has to visit his stadium for two games in the following years. Lets take a look at you hypothetical HOF QB's stats in that debatable SB40.
Seattle Seahawks Att Cmp Yds YPA TD Int Lg Sack Loss Rate
Matt Hasselbeck 49 26 273 5.6 1 1 35 3 14 67.8
Pittsburgh Steelers Att Cmp Yds YPA TD Int Lg Sack Loss Rate
Ben Roethlisberger 21 9 123 5.9 0 2 37 1 8 22.6

Worst QB EVER buy a QB in a SB, let alone a "winning*" QB. Take your sorry ass back home and be thank full the NFL didn't make your sorry ass team play here in Seattle for 12 years. I was in the Hawks new stadium the last time your sorry ass team was here and got a chance to see your sorry ass fan base in person. Stealers lost, just like this time. Your dumb ass fanbase wants to prove the SB40 win was legit with a gutted Hawk team, no starting QB and on a short week, 10:00am start time in your stadium twice in two years? FU. Your just another in the long line of dumb ass stealers fans. Go try and polish that asterisk out of your SB40 trophy, you want have anything left when you get it out BTW. I wont, nor will most older Hawk fans forget the BS that gifted our trophy to Pittsburg, your fan bases response just cements what I hope and instill in my kids is shoving this fact back in your ignorant attempts to rewrite history.

SB40 was a sham. Your fan base ignored it and willfully taunted the Hawks fan base. You really think you can just waltz in here and convince everyone that everyone was wrong except you back then, then to try and find sympathy now from our fan base?

Such a cringeworthy post.

had2bhawk

Reaction score
I get your post and your probably right. I enjoyed watching him air it out, he's amazing and the Steelers should be/are proud of him! That being said, We (Seattle Fans) have got a smaller, younger and faster QB in the works that will get there also.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
This post is pretty ridiculous, but I do agree that Big Ben is probably a HOFer when its all said and done. He's a real POS off the field, but man he was absolutely slinging it. Some of the windows he was throwing into were tiny. Even with the picks it was an impressive showing.