I Love Earl Thomas...BUT...

Giblien

Reaction score
Is anyone else frustrated with how often he is going for big hits rather than a "hawk" tackle?

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Earl is not healthy ... at this point... Defense has been one step slower than usual ... because of injured Earl and Kam.
But, they are fighters. They are warriors. They won one today ... congrats to them.
Let's go get the Vikings ...

Smellyman

Reaction score
He likes to tackle with the crown of his helmet, never sees target and never wraps up. He has played like that for a long time. He is paralysis waiting to happen.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Earl was turrible today on the plays i saw him. Have to wait for the all 22.

titan3131

Reaction score
He said in an interview that he always closes his eyes as he tackles... I was like wtf. Bad tackles galore today made me think of that.

jacobsod

Reaction score
I thought he was doing awesome as always. Imo it seems to me he's the only one fired up every play.

Was it just me or did I see him get pissed at Kam for not helping him up? Somethings definitely wrong with our legion..

Largent80

Reaction score
joeseahawks":2y60ya07 said:
Earl is not healthy ... at this point... Defense has been one step slower than usual ... because of injured Earl and Kam.
But, they are fighters. They are warriors. They won one today ... congrats to them.

Hey Joe where you going with that gun in your hand and how do YOU know Earl is injured?

Seymour

Reaction score
Not sure why people are excusing Earl for missed tackles and out of position because of injury. Could be that he is just playing poorly as it appears.

ApnaHawk

Reaction score
Earls run stopping has fallen off a little bit it seems. I don't know if they're doing something else with him or that he's been a bit more careful after surgery in the off-season. Earl would always be good for a play or two in a game where he hit the gap and just exploded through to stop the RB.

blue 22

Reaction score
Largent80":uzmjs38v said:
joeseahawks":uzmjs38v said:

Hey Joe where you going with that gun in your hand and how do YOU know Earl is injured?

didn't you read that joe is a prophet?? Why haven't you told us joe?