Tied for the final wild card.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I like where we are. If we make the playoffs were the team you don't want to play. A lot of playoff experience here.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Falcons are finished. They are a bottom 5 nfl team. The WC should be ours, but I don't love our chances of making noise in the playoffs this year.

HawkGA

Reaction score
I don't like the rest of the schedule, but hopefully they keep rolling.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
HawkGA":2zz4rlbn said:

Why?

Games @Minny and @ Zona will be tough, but the other three games should be wins.

9-7 most likely gets us the 6th seed. Split the Arizona/Minnesota games and we are in for sure at 10-6.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Hawkpower":3osz720d said:
HawkGA":3osz720d said:

Why?

Games @Minny and @ Zona will be tough, but the other three games should be wins.

9-7 most likely gets us the 6th seed. Split the Arizona/Minnesota games and we are in for sure at 10-6.

This. Vikings won't be an easy game, but seeing how AZ was having trouble against SF, that game may be ours.

kearly

Reaction score
AZ will probably rest starters in week 17.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
OkieHawk":1uy7iuo7 said:
kearly":1uy7iuo7 said:

I don't know man, it's a division game.

If they have the 2 seed wrapped up, they absolutely will.

That said, Arians is enough of a chip on the shoulder douche to do something stupid. He really hates Seattle.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
kearly":3696cq3n said:

If they have a healthy lead by half time, then I can see them resting the 1st stringers. If the Division Championship is on the line, then not likely.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Falcons may not even get to 8 wins. They've lost 4 in a row. They're absolute trash....sorry Dan Q. Of those 4 losses, 3 have been at home. The 4 QBs who beat them: Jameis Winston, Blaine Gabbert, Matt Hasselback, and Teddy Bridgewater. That's how bad Atlanta is. They now have three straight road games, and still have to play two games against Carolina. I'd probably be more worried about Chicago or one of the NFC East teams. Overall, I don't see us having much competition for that final WC spot. The NFL is just really bad this year.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":o49jgek3 said:
Falcons may not even get to 8 wins. They've lost 4 in a row. They're absolute trash....sorry Dan Q. Of those 4 losses, 3 have been at home. The 4 QBs who beat them: Jameis Winston, Blaine Gabbert, Matt Hasselback, and Teddy Bridgewater. That's how bad Atlanta is. They now have three straight road games, and still have to play two games against Carolina. I'd probably be more worried about Chicago or one of the NFC East teams. Overall, I don't see us having much competition for that final WC spot. The NFL is just really bad this year.
Tampa Bay may be in the hunt too.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Natethegreat":2sqe48p5 said:
Hawk-Lock":2sqe48p5 said:
Tampa Bay may be in the hunt too.

Sorry I can't take that team serious. All these teams in the hunt for the wild card with us just aren't good teams. Most these teams are in the hunt from beating other really bad teams. Of all the teams in the WC hunt with us, the only one actually playing good football are the Bears.

knownone

Reaction score
If we can beat the Vikings next week, we could conceivably be playing for the division in week 17. We have games @ Baltimore, VS Cleveland, VS STL. Those are three winnable games.

Arizona only needs to lose to STL and one of GB, MIN, or PHI and a win in week 17 gives us the division.

Next week is huge.

mackfan38

Reaction score
Who would have the tie-breaker if Hawks and Cards split the season?

knownone

Reaction score
mackfan38":2sstcq7u said:
Seahawks. Division records would be 3-3 Cards 4-2 Seahawks.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
knownone":1vc36ihl said:
mackfan38":1vc36ihl said:
Seahawks. Division records would be 3-3 Cards 4-2 Seahawks.

Man if we got a #2 or 3 seed that would be incredible. It's starting to feel like the last chapter of this story isn't done yet. We finally finished of an elite QB and a good team. The resilience could be unheralded.

evergreen

Reaction score
The big difference is having a hot QB which we have been missing all season on a regular basis. RW missed all the shots that would've put us in at 9-2 right now. It's good to have Mr. Wilson back....

Optimus25

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":4vfugxbm said:
Falcons are finished. They are a bottom 5 nfl team. The WC should be ours, but I don't love our chances of making noise in the playoffs this year.

Really?. I see it the other way. If we can eek out a playoff birth, i think we are a nightmare matchup for any of these teams in the nfc. As long as our defense stays healthy, we could make a run. I like our chances better this year than last, providing we qualify, because all the team's already blew their load this season in getting us back. And in each case it was just enough. We'll adjust and use our playoff experience to gain the edge next time around.