Sherman

RussB

Reaction score
Shut down AB today. 2 picks. he was balling , dont think ive seen anyone shut brown down like that this season

The Outfield

Reaction score
Sherman has definitely shaken off the rust or whatever was going on early in the season. Looked as good as ever today.

getnasty

Reaction score
Best game of his career maybe. He played really well.

OP
OP
RussB

RussB

Reaction score
He really shut the critics up . He should follow the best receiver every game

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
6 catches for 51 against Brown is a good day for Sherm, and a good 20-30 of those yards Brown got on Shead/Lane.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I'm pretty happy to see this, as Brown is the type of WR that gave Sherman trouble in the past. Sherm got burned pretty good by T.Y. Hilton, and Brown is twice the WR that Hilton is, although Hilton is faster.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Sherman played well...the rest of the defense however looked like they are still taking a bye week. That's 3 weeks in a row that the defense has not played well.

CHawk

Reaction score
Do you guys think it had anything to do with Carry Williams? Maybe Sherm trying to help and not just cover his side.

HawkerD

Reaction score
Great game by Sherman by any measures. Kam and earl are hampered by having no training camp. Camp is the only time you are going full speed day after day and it really reinforces habits.

DeeHawks

Reaction score
He really looked like his old self out there today...awesome !!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I think he did ok for what was necessary for our team to execute to win. He worked his butt off and not all things were perfect that I saw. I can not say that he was OUTSTANDING...but he was in the mix for the most part. I believe he can do better. but that will be later.

Go Hawks.

bigwrm

Reaction score
He seems to really relish competing against the best. Really stepped up his game today and did the same thing to Dez earlier this year.

evergreen

Reaction score
He was pretty good against that dude from cincy too......