Fantasy question (Seahawks related)

pmedic920

Reaction score
I don't play Fantasy football so please pardon my ignorance :{)

I noticed tonight that that are showing #3RW as the top QB and #89 ABD as top WR.

Has this ever happened before, and if so, how common is it?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Wilson has had plenty of big fantasy games, especially with his running ability. That's probably s first for Baldwin.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Rawls was #1 last week as well. Yeah it happens. QB and a WR catch fire. I don't like fantasy football but I also think it's telling how far down the list Fat Ben is. Been a meltdown here about the passing yards given up today. Yards don't always tell the whole story otherwise WSU QBs would be top draft picks.

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":dpgpd781 said:
Rawls was #1 last week as well. Yeah it happens. QB and a WR catch fire. I don't like fantasy football but I also think it's telling how far down the list Fat Ben is. Been a meltdown here about the passing yards given up today. Yards don't always tell the whole story otherwise WSU QBs would be top draft picks.
As sweet as this win was, it screwed my whole FF season most likely. I played the guy who started Russ and DB. He's ahead by .7 points. I was in 4th, and Will most likely drop to 8th. He's already out of the playoff picture. If only one of those TDs would've gone to Lockett instead, I'd be sitting pretty. All I can do now is hope for Duke Johnson fumbles tomorrow night.

Latest posts