Quick Hits...

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
-- As I sat in the stands I could have sworn the refs were "altering" the game as some sick XL* joke. Rationally I know they weren't but the feeling was definitely there. Glad it didn't matter.

-- I know the Steeler fans travel well. But it hurt my heart to see all those GAWDDAM terrible towels waving in OUR HOUSE. :pukeface:

-- To be fair, I didn't encounter one single Steelers fan who was an asshole. Everybody kept to themselves and had an air of humility to them. Even after the game both sides seemed to coexist without issue. I felt the same way with the players. I feel both teams respected each other as very good teams.

-- The prefunk today was weird. Both my wife and I, and several I talked to admitted the atmosphere just seems too mellow. Thanksgiving holiday lethargy? Not sure. Even our boy NYCoug didn't display his usual bravado upon entry to Temple. Not sure what to make of it actually, but it was odd.

-- Security was definitely tighter than usual, at least in our entrance section. We stood in line so long we missed the team introductions and flag raising - even though we felt we left Temple early enough not to. It was noticeable because we always make our seats in time for the intros.

-- Who could have predicted a shoot out victory? Had you told me - assuming I didn't watch the game - the Steelers scored 30 points, guess how much the Seahawks scored I would have said "Uh oh." Outstanding performance on several fronts especially on offense. Give them their due. They brought their A game.

-- I do believe #NoTimeForSleep Wilson is back. THANK GOD.

-- Baldwin you are forcing me to reconsider getting your jersey damn you.

-- As I sat or stood in the stands my biggest beef was why could we not get to Old Man Ben? I mean the dude moves like a turtle back there yet he still shredded our D for nearly 500 yards?!!?? I am highly disappointed with our lack of pressure today.

-- Shead > Williams

-- Proud overall of this team today. What a fantastic game and way to never give up. 39 offensive points is something to build upon and be proud of against a quality team like the Steelers.

-- Jimmy Graham? (sad face here).

-- 6 and 5 and still alive baby!

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Forgot one...

-- Why is Haush Money suddenly not so much in extra points?!?!?

Rob12

Reaction score
Aros":3a8f5azj said:
Forgot one...

-- Why is Haush Money suddenly not so much in extra points?!?!?

He's legitimately missed one, and had two blocked.

Great post Aros... Thanks for sharing!

Cyrus12

Reaction score
good assessment...losing JG stings...the offence was awesome today. Bring on the Vikings.