Russ was ill during the game?

OkieHawk

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":3tjv14jt said:
Dude's a warrior. I never want to hear people say things like 'He's useless' ever again.

This. Unfortunately people like seachase will continue to do so.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2mryrqsu said:
OkieHawk":2mryrqsu said:
peachesenregalia":2mryrqsu said:
Dude's a warrior. I never want to hear people say things like 'He's useless' ever again.

And W00t. Let's not forget W00t, who said "He's useless' in at least three different threads in the gameday forum yesterday.

It's people like them that make the gameday thread unenjoyable.

erik2690

Reaction score
Commenter on Reddit about the sickness:

Heard about the flu this morning from some guys on the training staff for the Hawks. I was worried coming into the game. Got a chance to meet with some training staff and Fred Jackson before the game, and he was like "Russell Wilson would play this game even if he had a 102 degree fever. The guy's a competitor"

seahawks08

Reaction score
erik2690":2rkv5asl said:
Commenter on Reddit about the sickness:

Heard about the flu this morning from some guys on the training staff for the Hawks. I was worried coming into the game. Got a chance to meet with some training staff and Fred Jackson before the game, and he was like "Russell Wilson would play this game even if he had a 102 degree fever. The guy's a competitor"

I saw him coughing, but if he was really sick, he would have pulled. At the end you don't want your QB to collapse on the field. He definitely had some flu like symptoms but the coaching staff figured he could play for sure.

Vetamur

Reaction score
He needed 3 IVs to get through the game. Whens the last time any of us needed 3 IVs to get through anything other than surgery?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Stud and future HoFer.

Yes I said it.

Decimation

Reaction score
Russ played out of his mind yesterday! DB also had one hell of a game and Kearse actually played good too. Great game overall on offense and hope they keep this up!

byau

Reaction score
This almost lends credence to the thought that Russell plays poorly when he overthinks, and he does overthink quite a bit.

He plays really well on gut instinct. On grit. When all he wants to do is win. All the preparation likely prepares his body to just react. 2 minute drill. No huddle. Back against the wall. Or coughing up a lung

You can almost tell when he's overthinking because you see the hesitating

This is also why he's your franchise QB. On gut instinct alone he can have production like this. And eventually when that overthinking evolves into better instinct, this guy will be elite.

Fudwamper

Reaction score
Vetamur":2fuir4ay said:
He needed 3 IVs to get through the game. Whens the last time any of us needed 3 IVs to get through anything other than surgery?

Medic Training. San Antonio. Those where some wild nights.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
OkieHawk":23pki9xq said:
peachesenregalia":23pki9xq said:

Threedee actually said he was the reason Graham got hurt yesterday cuz he underthrew him. All I said was "have you ever heard of a back shoulder/underthrow on purpose because the coverage is in front of the receiver? QBs been doing that for 20+ years now".

Thing is, some people like SeaChase will jump on every little mistake the guy makes because they are never going to like him. I just wish they'd come clean with the real reason(s) why because I believe most of these people are being quite disingenuous myself.

Aros":23pki9xq said:
............future HoFer..........
Been saying that for a couple of years now. Not changing my mind even when he struggles some. The best ever struggled at times too.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Vetamur":20j07hmg said:

I was skeptical, because you'd think you need more than 30 minutes at the half to do them, and the threat of it rupturing during the game (the wound from the IV).
But low and behold, here is a pic that shows it.....

lm_rry1500.jpg

scutterhawk

Reaction score
OkieHawk":17gfzfhs said:
peachesenregalia":17gfzfhs said:
OkieHawk":17gfzfhs said:
peachesenregalia":17gfzfhs said:

And W00t. Let's not forget W00t, who said "He's useless' in at least three different threads in the gameday forum yesterday.

It's people like them that make the gameday thread unenjoyable.
I think some of these baboons feed off each others rhetoric.
Of course, what can you expect when they're all misinforming each other.
Wilson is an outstanding athlete, and these Seahawks fans are incredibly LUCKY to have him.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":1q7rleem said:
Vetamur":1q7rleem said:

I was skeptical, because you'd think you need more than 30 minutes at the half to do them, and the threat of it rupturing during the game (the wound from the IV).
But low and behold, here is a pic that shows it.....

lm_rry1500.jpg

Godsmack.

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
This is the kind of thing that gets teammates behind the leader. Go on Russ, lead your team!!