Seahawks Flexed Out of SNF

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The Seahawks/Ravens match up will no longer be on SNF but was flexed out in favor of the Cheatriots and Texans.

The Ravens game will now be 10am on FOX.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Oh crap, my bad. Didn't see one.

I just did. Time for bifocals. :34853_doh:

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Im kind of glad, officiating has been more vicious against us in those high profile, primetime games.

If that is how the league wants to handicap the Seahawks crippling momentum with ticky tack fouls and phantom calls but allowing the other team to get away with the same or worst, id be fine with less high profile games next year.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":2htofwga said:
Im kind of glad, officiating has been more vicious against us in those high profile, primetime games.

If that is how the league wants to handicap the Seahawks crippling momentum with ticky tack fouls and phantom calls but allowing the other team to get away with the same or worst, id be fine with less high profile games next year.

This is my thoughts as well.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I agree. Although the NFL must be loving the fact that we have already lost twice at home so it makes the idea of having national games at home a bit more attractive to The Powers That Be. It will be interesting to see how many national home games we get next year. Obviously a lot of that is predicated on how we finish this season.

Largent80

Reaction score
As I said in a similar thread I hate the late games now that I live in Central time. Happy this one will start at 12 noon my time and very tired of the 10 o'clock excuse.

kearly

Reaction score
And there goes the one thing I didn't hate about the 2015 schedule- a low number of 10am starts.

Oh well, at least it's Baltimore. After all those injuries, they aren't even an NFL team right now.

sutz

Reaction score
Obviously decided before the Gronkowski injury.

;)