How sweet would it be if this actually happened?:

NFC playoff seeding:

1st: Arizona 14-2
2nd: Carolina 14-2
3rd: Minnesota: 11-5
4th: Washington 9-7
5th: Seattle 10-6
6th: Green Bay 9-7

Wild Card: Seattle beats Washington (We end their Playoff hopes once again)
Green Bay beats Minnesota (GB show they can beat Min @ Min)

Divisional: Seattle beats Carolina (We end their Playoff hopes once again)
Green Bay beats Arizona (Arizona is one and done, Paper Tiger)

NFC Championship: Seattle beats Green Bay (We end their Playoff hopes once again)

SB: Seattle beats Pittsburgh (10 anniversary of SB 40, REVENGE!!!)

crosfam

Reaction score
I would celebrate anyway it happens, but I do think the road to the SB goes through AZ this year. They can torch Carolina or GB, but I think we have what it takes to beat them.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Have to win Sunday, that's an extremely important game.

But yeah that would be a pretty unique road. :D

Ozzy

Reaction score
It's definitely possible and I'm not ruling it out. It'd been a weird year so why not. AZ has laid a couple of duds this year too.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":31irx25p said:
Does no-one else feel like we can sneak in and win our division? If AZ loses to STL and then one more conference game (They have GB and PHI still to come), then we could be playing for the division in week 17, providing we hold serve. If that happens and we win the division at 11-5, and say MIN wins theirs at 11-5, with GB coming in at 10-6, we'd be the #2 seed. Not too shabby. I still believe.

Possible. But I cant see AZ losing to the Rams. The Rams are just not good.

We need help from someone else.

sutz

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":1dcx87rd said:
Does no-one else feel like we can sneak in and win our division? If AZ loses to STL and then one more conference game (They have GB and PHI still to come), then we could be playing for the division in week 17, providing we hold serve. If that happens and we win the division at 11-5, and say MIN wins theirs at 11-5, with GB coming in at 10-6, we'd be the #2 seed. Not too shabby. I still believe.
Low probablility, but still a possibility in the mix. :th2thumbs:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah I think the probability percentage of winning the division this year is awfully low but this has been a wackadoodle season so why not? I will continue to believe we have a chance until we don't.

Here comes the Hawks!

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":3qfo48j3 said:

Philly. :lol: :lol:

Even Green Bay looks significantly weaker now than they did in the opening.

I think Arizona will wind up getting a bye.. but thats ok, they're not unbeatable come January. Just get IN the freaking tournament. All we need to do.

kearly

Reaction score
Carolina will be the #1 seed most likely. As far as first opponent, anything but Fedex Field please.

Latest posts