Clutch performer: week 12.

McGruff

Reaction score
I love me some ADB, but with the plays made by Anderson and Hill to walk off wins, I don't think he has a chance.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I agree and think the Anderson running play would likely win even though DB made a huge play and was very strong after the catch. There is no doubt however he should be up for legit consideration with 3 TDs in the game.

The Hill play was kinda just lucky.

McGruff

Reaction score
jammerhawk":1fvs7rqm said:
I agree and think the Anderson running play would likely win even though DB made a huge play and was very strong after the catch. There is no doubt however he should be up for legit consideration with 3 TDs in the game.

The Hill play was kinda just lucky.

I thought it was a good return by Hill, but more importantly it was historic. Never before had a game ended on a walkoff block return.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Doug wins this hands down. The other 2 had 1 play each to end a game, but they had plenty of help with blocking. Doug did it on his own.

"Baldwin caught a crossing route pass from Russell Wilson on third-and-10 at the Seahawks' 20-yard line, broke two tackles and raced for the clinching score in a 39-30 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers. It was Baldwin's third touchdown of the game."

He was clutch throughout the game, not just at the end. What, we were 5 out of 7 on 3rd and 10?

hawker84

Reaction score
ivotuk":2mzgoj2s said:
Doug wins this hands down. The other 2 had 1 play each to end a game, but they had plenty of help with blocking. Doug did it on his own.

"Baldwin caught a crossing route pass from Russell Wilson on third-and-10 at the Seahawks' 20-yard line, broke two tackles and raced for the clinching score in a 39-30 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers. It was Baldwin's third touchdown of the game."

He was clutch throughout the game, not just at the end. What, we were 5 out of 7 on 3rd and 10?

Not to mention it was a game clutching play, and kept our playoff hopes alive. The other two plays are nowhere as important as dougs. Yes Andersons play won the game, but they are not in jeapordy of making the playoffs at this point.

Latest posts