Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Vikings)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
This game is going to be the story for the rest of our season. If this team is really turning the corner, if the players have started genuinely playing for each other, put aside whatever locker room distraction or tensions, the winning will continue.

If we win the game it will mark the first 3 game winning streak of the season and continue to provide evidence to those (like myself) saying that this is the time of year this team is at its best. A loss won't eliminate our wildcard hopes but it would make the wiggle room shrink down to none at all.

The Vikings are a soft 8-3 to my eyes. Peterson is their primary bread and butter. Keep him human and the game is ours. It won't be easy, they have similarities to the way we are built, but this is a game we should win because we are the better team.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 24 - Vikings 21

Aros' Fearless Record: 7 - 4

niveky

Reaction score
I agree. They wilted and lost steam to a Packers team that was between losses to the lions and bears and from all accounts has lost their way. Minnesota will likely hold onto its division lead, but barely. Although they could be jusg as likely to nosedive in the coming weeks. I think our hawks will just have too much for them to handle.

Hawks 37
Vikings 12

iigakusei

Reaction score
Our third overtime game of the season - but this one we win.
23-20 Seahawks.

Wartooth

Reaction score
It should be a win...
I hope their coaches try what Pitt did, and see 'If' Teddy tiny hands can pitch the long ball!
He can't... But it'd be great if he tried!
They just can't let AP beat them like his kids!
Their defense is stout, but prone to mental errors, I think Russ can carve them up.
Weather shouldn't be a factor.
Feeling good about it!

Hawks - 34
Vikes - 20

tdlabrie

Reaction score
Well, I was wrong last week picking Pittsburgh, and how happy I am about that! I agree the Vikings look soft and our guys are turning the corner and turning it on. Our pass defense is still weak, but that won't matter much as what we need to do is stop Peterson. I call it a win for us.
Seattle 24
Minnesota 20

Season: 8 - 3

Decimation

Reaction score
We're going to win this game. It will be a nail biter, but we do enough to contain AD and Teddy. Rawls goes for 100+ and Russ throws 2+ touchdowns.

Seahawks 24

Vikings 17

RTD: 8-3

HawkGA

Reaction score
Part of me is worried about this game but part of me thinks this game actually plays to Seattle's strengths a little more. AP is good, but so is Seattle's run defense and that will be the difference.

No score prediction other than to say it will be close going into the 4th with the Hawks ahead and Bridgewater won't be able to get it done and the Seahawks pull away at the end.

kf3339

Reaction score
Keep their running game in check and we win. It's as simple as that to me. I would also like to see a continuance of RW playing at an extreme elite level as last week. That would really make me believe this team and offense has turned the corner.

Hawks 27
Vikings 16

marko358

Reaction score
I think we win handily. We're just more talented from top to bottom.

Hawks - 34
Vikings - 19

HawkFan72

Reaction score
It's now or never. I believe the team has started to turn a corner and I will believe until it is proven otherwise.

Seahawks 24
Vikings 20

My Record to Date: 9-2

Overseasfan

Reaction score
We look better at this time of the year than the Vikes and definitely have the momentum going into this one. I feel like the Defense will have a great game as they only really need to stop Peterson.

Seahawks 27
Vikings 13

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Seahawks will win but people will still find a way to be pissed off about it.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
The game last week against the Steelers provided the medicine that was just what the Dr. ordered. It went a long way to getting this team playing as one once again. This Sunday in Minny will be difficult no doubt, but I think that Russ can bring this team out on top once again.

Hawks 27
Viks 21

ARhawk

Reaction score
Decimation":2ob6yxa5 said:
We're going to win this game. It will be a nail biter, but we do enough to contain AD and Teddy. Rawls goes for 100+ and Russ throws 2+ touchdowns.

Seahawks 24

Vikings 17

This is what I was thinking, but I wouldnt be surprised if the score is a little more lopsided in our favor.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
Looks like everyone is expecting we win this. Great tto see the confidence back both with the players and the fans.