Viewing Maps

HawkGA

Reaction score
Are not up for Week 13 yet. Well, CBS is but who cares about that! Apparently Fox made some major switch. Wonder what that was? Looking at the other early Fox games, the Seahawks-Vikings looks like probably the most attractive. St. Louis and Arizona is probably the next most attractive and, well, it just isn't. So I suspect the Seahawks game will get pretty good coverage this week.

Cartire

Reaction score
Our matchup is the best matchup of the morning and probably of the whole day if you look at the schedule. I wouldnt be surprised if we cover a lot of ground.

We're the only matchup on sunday where both teams have a winning record.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
I already checked my TV schedule on FIOS and the game will be aired in the Baltimore market.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Reading the primary page on the right as I did a bit ago myself, They pretty much said that the major game would be the seahawks/Minnesota game. Ya, I think they are scrambling as on another page they said that it was interesting that there were 11 morning games. Reference the page on REFS in NFL nation forum. It is in the link. Gotta wonder if they may change our game to an afternoon game the following week instead of a morning game. I did not look at the schedule yet. Never know about the schedulers and that moron in charge of the NFL.....Jerry Jones. OOps...wrong dude. :twisted: :stirthepot:

OP
OP
H

HawkGA

Reaction score
I get Cincy-Cleveland? Are you kidding me? WTH?!?!?!?!?

OP
OP
H

HawkGA

Reaction score
Maulbert":1zmz45en said:
Looking at all the maps, the Rockies got Cincy-Cleveland because CBS has only single game coverage and is carrying Denver-San Diego late. The NFL sucks like that.

Except Cincy-Cleveland is on Fox. Pretty sure it's because Cincy is in competition with Denver for playoff positioning so Denver fans are more interested in that game than in others. But still. What a crappy friggin' game.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
HawkGA":tcipcqxd said:
Maulbert":tcipcqxd said:
Looking at all the maps, the Rockies got Cincy-Cleveland because CBS has only single game coverage and is carrying Denver-San Diego late. The NFL sucks like that.

Except Cincy-Cleveland is on Fox. Pretty sure it's because Cincy is in competition with Denver for playoff positioning so Denver fans are more interested in that game than in others. But still. What a crappy friggin' game.

Game should be done in the first half, so you may get switched out by the second half.

Maulbert

Reaction score
HawkGA":1dvbgxf2 said:
Maulbert":1dvbgxf2 said:

I know Cincy-Cleveland is on Fox, but NFL broadcasting is treated symbiotically. What CBS has affects Fox, and vice versa.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
hawknation2015":2vs4f8vu said:
Well this map is WRONG for my local viewing here in Southwestern Michigan. My local listings for FOX say that I gotta watch Da Bears vs The Whiners. God..I am PISSED OFF!!!

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":45gtl47j said:
hawknation2015":45gtl47j said:
Well this map is WRONG for my local viewing here in Southwestern Michigan. My local listings for FOX say that I gotta watch Da Bears vs The Whiners. God..I am PISSED OFF!!!
The Southwestern corner of Michigan is blue in that map, indicating Chicago/San Fran.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
SeatownJay":2omzjo68 said:
Seahwkgal":2omzjo68 said:
hawknation2015":2omzjo68 said:
The Southwestern corner of Michigan is blue in that map, indicating Chicago/San Fran.

I don't live in that corner at all...Only 20 miles west of the GR on that map, so WAY OFF.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
rideaducati":12gi4xoz said:
Sunday Ticket is so worth it.

When I had DirectTV it was worth the price I could negotiate. Unfortunately, it became no longer worth it to have DirectTV (until I actually left and they started offering me deals that were better than what I was asking for to stay.)

NOLAHawk

Reaction score
I get crappy Tampa game. Looks like it's red zone for me.

OP
OP
H

HawkGA

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":222f6goq said:
SeatownJay":222f6goq said:
Seahwkgal":222f6goq said:
hawknation2015":222f6goq said:

I don't live in that corner at all...Only 20 miles west of the GR on that map, so WAY OFF.
A friend of mine had a game the other week his TV said he was getting as opposed to the map. But when game time came, the map was right and his TV was wrong.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
rideaducati":2vlpokg7 said:
Sunday Ticket is so worth it.
Says the the people who can afford it. I am not one of those people. :roll: