Paul Richardson to season-ending IR.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Per Bob Condotta. Poor kid can't catch a break, but hopefully means he will be fully healed and ready to go to start next year.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/673245228980023296[/tweet]

Update:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/673245586062106624[/tweet]

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
Gotta be fast around here, damn. Bummer loss, Dujuan Harris brought up from the PS.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
"His hamstring just isn't coming back and so we're just disappointed that he wasn't able to continue to get back," Carroll said. "It just lingered a little bit.

"In working him out and trying to get him back he could still feel it," he added. "So it just hasn't gone away yet like we had hoped."
Harris, who went undrafted out of Troy in 2011, was added to Seattle's practice squad last month. He has spent time with the Vikings, Jacksonville Jaguars, Pittsburgh Steelers, New Orleans Saints, and Green Bay, racking up a career-high 157 yards and two touchdowns on 34 carries in four games played for the Packers in 2012. He was active in 15 games for the Packers last season, carrying 16 times for 64 yards.
http://www.seahawks.com/news/2015/12/05 ... nning-back

Sucks for Richardson, but I like that Kevin Smith will get more opportunities to prove himself.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Can't believe we let Chris Matthews walk away ...
P.R. = B.U.S.T.

Gametime

Reaction score
How can you call the guy a bust? He has shown great route running and speed. He came back off the ACL and just went full throttle a bit to early and hurt the hammy. Guys get hurt playing this game. It's difficult to come in with a soft body (not being steadily built up and prepped through OTA's, training camp, and 9+ games.

He'll have the whole off season to get strong and be ready to pair with Lockett and Baldwin.

I don't get the hate for the guy. And to say that we should have kept Matthews? Bust certainly applies more to Matthews as he had opportunities and for what every reason, though healthy, contributed NOTHING this year.

Get well and get ready P. Rich!

Next man up!

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Thought this was coming. Would be unfortunate for his career to be defined by injury, he's got too much talent to waste.

bigwrm

Reaction score
Wow, what a letdown. I love him as a receiver but at this point it seems like he's just too injury prone to ever be able to count on him as a consistent contributor. I hope he's able to have a long and productive career, but at this point I'm doubtful.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
As of now he is a bust. Unless you can stay healthy to show your talents, you are a bust. I hope he proves me wrong.

Still mad we didn't take Allen Robinson who right now is a top 10 WR in the NFL.

sutz

Reaction score
Sad to see PR is gone for the year. But we were thin at RB. :229031_shrug:

Hope this doesn't mean more bad news about Marshawn. Would like to have him for the playoffs, at least.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
joeseahawks":lxod94rw said:
Can't believe we let Chris Matthews walk away ...
P.R. = B.U.S.T.

Why? From what I've read CM is a lazy POS who hasn't done crap. One game, that's it.

PR played the whole season last year and progressed really well. It only took him one catch this year for him to get hurt but it was a big play. I think that's encouraging and his injury was more of a fluke, I hope.

kearly

Reaction score
Two catches. Two trips to IR. I wonder how many times in NFL history that's happened.

The part that makes it suck is that Richardson is actually pretty good. The guy I wanted was Jarvis Landry, but Richardson has the speed + route running our offense needs. He's the kind of player that can turn single coverage into easy completions on slants, since pressing him would be too risky and when given a cushion he can work his way open very quickly on the short routes. Would have been a great pick if not for the injuries.

ApnaHawk

Reaction score
I really hope the FO doesn't lose hope in him. WT3 suffered a lot of injuries but hes healthy now and playing great. Richardson is too good to give up on. He will be healthy and come back with a vengeance.