Mornin' Y'all! So, how we feelin' this morning?

A

Anonymous

I woke up to a 71 Chevelle Malibu with an ignition problem parked outside the door. Not a big deal, probably just a loose wire connection caused by an amateur MSD 6AL installation. Piece of cake to fix, but difficult to find. Why shops fail to provide quality work is a real question, but I sure clean up providing the answers.

Break time. . .

I feel good about this one today. Not sure why just yet, but good enough to be confident. They have some folks out, and we have some folks out, but none of the resultant matchups really spook me. I'd really like to see us focus on defense and just let the offense take what they are giving us, but only after some wide-ranging test sessions in the first.

Main feelings:

So many people out film study only works so much. You gotta toss some pasta at the wall to see what sticks, and eat it al dente.

• Contain Peterson (duh) and make them throw.
    Stunt the interior linemen to keep their OL thinking and chattering pre-snap, on every play.
    CBs Jam them at the line and trust the safety help over the top.

Russell should roll out right from play-action more today and look for Rawls open out over the left side. It will work, dammit.
    Run some Power stuff via play action and the pitch on them early, to gauge how the LBs are prepped to react pre-snap.
    Try some read option early (also) to test the DE's as well. Generally mix it up early to ascertain their GP going into the second. We can't wait for the half to find and exploit the weaknesses.
    Lastly, we have got to try some deep attempts at least 4 times a half.

Feel me?

Go Hawks!!!
:icon_new:

Laloosh

Reaction score
You should have gotten that Malibu done on Saturday so your football self could relax and enjoy the game.

I feel ya. Go Hawks!

OP
OP
A

Anonymous

I know, but this guy is my neighbor, and he's cool. Plus, I don't have to get dirty, so...

Even got my jersey on already!

Cartire

Reaction score
I spent too much time in the PWR section yesterday. Suffice to say, Im not feeling to good this morning because of it.

Section should come with a warning: "Long term exposure may cause stroke"

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I watched some football games last night and stayed up way past my bedtime. and where did all my dang beer go?? uh oh...maybe that is why I slept in so well. Could have been the pizza late night too. hmph.

But I had a dream that we win this one. So this morning is good.

Aspirin...ahh there it is...right where I left it.

maybe it is time for some Bloody marys......with or without absolut.....Got one more baby bottle of absolut citron...maybe that will help.

Woke up to rain this morning.....thankfully it all stayed outside.

Hope the boys and girls have a great time in Minnesota place of my mothers birth.

Go Hawks.

Crizilla

Reaction score
woke up really early (5am). I'm pumped and ready. Been drinking orange juice all morning. Get at me.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Cartire":2h25x7kp said:
I spent too much time in the PWR section yesterday. Suffice to say, Im not feeling to good this morning because of it.

It probably would but by the time you figure it out, you don't want to go back in ad put the warning in.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
I am ready to watch the Seahawks thump the Vikes! Time to win out the rest of this season and steamroll into the playoffs!

Ozzy

Reaction score
Cartire":24zu7smr said:

Me too lol.

Feeling good about today's game though and I think we continue our upward trajectory.

Largent80

Reaction score
Feelin good, mowed the front part of the lawn, showered up and now waiting for the game !!!!

Got my old school Largent80 jersey on, a guaranteed win !!!!!