It's amazing

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
How accurate RW is and how high his passer rating is when he isn't running for his life and gets to throw from a clean pocket.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
It's amazing when Rawls can get the Hawks into manageable 2nd-down distance, when Bevell dials up plays that don't require the OL to protect for four seconds, and when Wilson doesn't bail from the pocket within two seconds.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
HawkFan72":gv7o785z said:
Patrick Lewis is the real MVP.

Maybe... but I think its more Lynch being out. This offense looks much better when defenses lack the predictability of the play-calls and just can't key on taking away 1-2 players. Nothing against Lynch and I hope he comes back during the post-season, even next year if he wants and takes a slight pay cut.

But I woud start Rawls as the Primary Back in the 1st half of games, then let Lynch take over against tired defenses in the 2nd Half. It would be a great recipe for a consistently dominant Run Game.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":1130947x said:
But I woud start Rawls as the Primary Back in the 1st half of games, then let Lynch take over against tired defenses in the 2nd Half. It would be a great recipe for a consistently dominant Run Game.
Never thought of that. GREAT idea!

Ozzy

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":1nw3dh6y said:
It's amazing when Rawls can get the Hawks into manageable 2nd-down distance, when Bevell dials up plays that don't require the OL to protect for four seconds, and when Wilson doesn't bail from the pocket within two seconds.
Montana I love you and all but I think you've always placed too much blame on Wilson when things are bad and not enough credit when things are good.

He has been getting rid of the ball much faster. Combined with Rawls playing great, bevell making adjustments and the line settling down with Lewis and you have Wilson and the offense playing as well as anyone in the league right now.

mrt144

Reaction score
austinslater25":3vgiujci said:
MontanaHawk05":3vgiujci said:
Montana I love you and all but I think you've always placed too much blame on Wilson when things are bad and not enough credit when things are good.

He has been getting rid of the ball much faster. Combined with Rawls playing great, bevell making adjustments and the line settling down with Lewis and you have Wilson and the offense playing as well as anyone in the league right now.

He has places to throw quickly now.

Laloosh

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":25a97fy0 said:
lol