Clark, Shead, Lockett, Willson, Lewis, and Rawls

Mick063

Reaction score
Those are the key to winning the whole enchalada.

None have peaked. All are still ascending.

If none regress, we have a championship shot.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Mick063":23u8k9v0 said:

I agree with you. Don't forget though that Avril, Bennett and Wright have played great most of the season. Sherman is back to his old self as well.

OP
OP
Mick063

Mick063

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":10o3dqbp said:
Mick063":10o3dqbp said:

I agree with you. Don't forget though that Avril, Bennett and Wright have played great most of the season. Sherman is back to his old self as well.

Those are a given. Pridefull pro bowlers.

I'm focusing on players that we had preseason hopes for, that are coming through in a big way now.

This was one hell of an offseason for bringing in fresh blood.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
It is nice to see the coffers being filled with draft picks and free agency signings. That is how you sustain championship levels. We will probably loose some more this off season to free agency so it is good to see our front office "still has got it". Get players on the cheap and develop through draft.

Mojambo

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":u9bkmrww said:
Marsh starting to impress as well. That rundown on AP was a great play.

No kidding. The pass rush moves still aren't there, but I think he could be a terrific replacement for Irvin at SAM next season.

chris98251

Reaction score
:smilie=angry016.gif: Where's the post that says he's a number 4 on other rosters or practice squad at best. :stirthepot:

Hawks46

Reaction score
It's scary to think Rawls can improve a lot since he's already a top 5 RB in the league.

Clark and Lockett also have much higher ceilings than they've shown so far.

I think Willson is near his ceiling, Shead can still improve, and Lewis might get a bit better as well. Of those three, Shead probably has the highest ceiling that he hasn't reached yet.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Really like what I have seen from Shead, with his size and speed I feel like he could be Sherman good.

Lockett is only going to get more looks as he keeps proving himself, will be a top 30 NFL receiver soon.

Clark is getting some time and has showed his versatility, he is one of our youngest players and has shown great explosion. he has a frame that can still get stronger and working with Bennett will help him become a force come playoffs and next season.

Willson is tough and made a heck of a grab today. I think he is a good football player that will stick around as a solid #2 TE option with a game or two a year where he looks like a potential #1 TE.

I think Rawls is maxed out physically but the more he runs behind this line the better he will get.