What's your dream playoff scenario?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Wildcard: beat the Redskins. I hate their fans. It's always fun knocking them out.

2nd round: beat Arizona. They look like they're going to win the division, knocking them out of the playoffs will be satisfying.

NFC championship: knocking the smile off cams face and ruining their undefeated season.

Super Bowl: rematch. New England.

(Of course it's always fun to beat Green Bay too, but I'd prefer the other route)

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
I was thinking New England too but it would be an awfully uneasy 2 weeks prior to the SB. For me anyway. But that would be an awfully sweet win though.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Wildcard: beat the redskins. They're obnoxious

Divisional: beat the Packers in Lambeau. I'd love to see us finally win in Lambeau field. I can't stand aaron rodgers.

Nfccg: beat the Cardinals in Arizona at the site of last year's superbowl. Nothing like playing a divisional opponent in the conference championship.

Superbowl: beat the Patriots. We want a rematch. Our players would have a chip on their shoulders for that game

Fade

Reaction score
The dream--> #2 Seed: bye week --> Vikings @ home --> Cardinals @ home --> NE Superbowl --> Champions. (the last play was a fluke.)

Reality--> #5 Seed: @ Redskins --> @ Panthers --> @ Cardinals --> NE Superbowl --> AKA the Gauntlet.

PC better stay back east if the Hawks win the WC round in this scenario. They don't need to fly cross country 2x.

rjdriver

Reaction score
I would love to beat the Redskins, but I have no desire to risk our players safety on that abortion of a field.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
rjdriver":r5ekrh11 said:
I would love to beat the Redskins, but I have no desire to risk our players safety on that abortion of a field.

That game basically ended rg3s career. Also ended chris Clemons season which ruined our pass rush the next week in Atlanta

Maulbert

Reaction score
#2 would be dream, but it won't happen. I wouldn't mind a revenge tour. At Green Bay in WC, at Carolina in Divisional, at Arizona in Championship, New England in the Super Bowl.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Since I live in Denver now, I would love to beat the Broncos again.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
If the Hawks take care of business in the next three games, they could very well set up wins against AZ, NFC East chump, Arizona, Carolina and Cincinatti. How crazy would that be?

sutz

Reaction score
WC. 3 road games. Beat the Steelers.

Remember XL*?

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
WC, 3 road game victories, lose to the Hasselbeck led Colts.

Not really, but it would create an interesting scenario.

Hawks46

Reaction score
JSeahawks":y3w3k2by said:
Wildcard: beat the Redskins. I hate their fans. It's always fun knocking them out.

2nd round: beat Arizona. They look like they're going to win the division, knocking them out of the playoffs will be satisfying.

NFC championship: knocking the smile off cams face and ruining their undefeated season.

Super Bowl: rematch. New England.

(Of course it's always fun to beat Green Bay too, but I'd prefer the other route)

Pretty much this. I don't think we can catch AZ unless they have a melt down, and I don't see it.

It would be funny to beat the Redskins and knock them out of the playoffs again. We've done it what, the last 6 times they've made the playoffs ? If I was a Skins fan, I'd hate the Seahawks with a passion.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Wild Card - Eagles.. just hearing Philly fans turn on their own team would be fun. The Giants are dangerous enough with playoff Eli and ODB that I'd kind of prefer to steer clear of them. And the Redskins play on painted dirt and would rather not have another Chris Clemons type deal hit.

Divisional - The 16-0 Panthers. Would be beautiful to hand them a loss after our first meeting and even better to do it if they were undefeated coming in. Bonus would be if one of our players hit the dab in the end zone and generated a letter from an angry Panthers fan in the process

Championship - Arizona. Exercise the demons of SB49 and boot out a budding division rival in the process

Superb Owl - Patriots. Sorry but the Steelers thing does nothing for me now 10 years later. I want to beat Golden Boy Tommy in his home state and make amends for February's debacle of a play call.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
#1 Car - Bye
#2 Az - Bye
#3 Min vs #6 GB
#4 Was vs #5 Sea

#1 Car vs #6 GB
#2 AZ vs #5 Sea

#5 Sea vs #6 GB Rematch 2015 NFC Championship

Sea vs NE Superbowl 2015 Rematch

Davidess

Reaction score
I agree with some of the others here and would HATE to play at fed ex field. Its not even grass its like dirt sprayed green.
I honestly would prefer any NFCE but Washington. I remember playing them I think last year and RW going into his slides after runs would often snag his foot and would roll up. it looked awkward and that's the last thing id want. heres how mine would go.

and if this is a dream then I can make it what I want right? haha

after an odd end to the season the Hawks get the 2nd seed. ( I think it is still possible right?)
1st round BYE
2nd round we play the Cardinals and win 35-13
NFCCG we travel to Carolina and beat Carolina 24-15
Superbowl 50- play Pittsburgh and its a close game up until the end when the hawks get to that fateful 1 yd line..they decide to run it with Lynch (because he came back for the playoff run and announced this would be his last year) and he barrels in for the GW score. hawks win 27-24

Decimation

Reaction score
Davidess":3rvk1vz6 said:
I agree with some of the others here and would HATE to play at fed ex field. Its not even grass its like dirt sprayed green.
I honestly would prefer any NFCE but Washington. I remember playing them I think last year and RW going into his slides after runs would often snag his foot and would roll up. it looked awkward and that's the last thing id want. heres how mine would go.

and if this is a dream then I can make it what I want right? haha

after an odd end to the season the Hawks get the 2nd seed. ( I think it is still possible right?)
1st round BYE
2nd round we play the Cardinals and win 35-13
NFCCG we travel to Carolina and beat Carolina 24-15
Superbowl 50- play Pittsburgh and its a close game up until the end when the hawks get to that fateful 1 yd line..they decide to run it with Lynch (because he came back for the playoff run and announced this would be his last year) and he barrels in for the GW score. hawks win 27-24
Would cry tears of joy if that ending would actually happen and see Marshawn ride off into the sunset.

I really want the Hawks to avenge that loss in the Super Bowl last year. It would be absolutely phenomenal if we even found a way to get back to the Super Bowl, for a THIRD straight time!

Davidess

Reaction score
haha it would be nice..its unlikely grabbing a top seed but everything else..sure it could happen.