We Are Now #1 Scoring Defense

Polk738

Reaction score
Nope they are 3rd in the league at 19.1, as of now its Cincinnati 16.3, Denver 17.5, Seattle 19.1 but considering the offenses we have faced this year i'll gladly take 3rd at this point of the season.

Cartire

Reaction score
4 games left.

Ravens and Browns are part of that.

I see that number dropping.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Polk738":2hfbeq2j said:
Nope they are 3rd in the league at 19.1, as of now its Cincinnati 16.3, Denver 17.5, Seattle 19.1 but considering the offenses we have faced this year i'll gladly take 3rd at this point of the season.
I agree. Also I thought Arizona was ahead of Seattle?

Hawks46

Reaction score
Cartire":2u1ip3o6 said:
4 games left.

Beat me to it. Facing really bad Ravens and Browns offenses should likely lower our total.

I'd be willing to bet it's going to come down to the last game of the year against AZ. If we can hold that score low, we'd have a dang good shot at the title again.

This last game should've done wonders for our total defense (yardage) rankings as well.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Hawks46":2ztnyta0 said:
Cartire":2ztnyta0 said:
4 games left.

Beat me to it. Facing really bad Ravens and Browns offenses should likely lower our total.

I'd be willing to bet it's going to come down to the last game of the year against AZ. If we can hold that score low, we'd have a dang good shot at the title again.

This last game should've done wonders for our total defense (yardage) rankings as well.

Also the Lambs.

Davidess

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2rw0896v said:
Polk738":2rw0896v said:
I agree. Also I thought Arizona was ahead of Seattle?

They are actually tied with Minnesota (4th place) 19.3

Rob12

Reaction score
I think with our remaining schedule, we have a great opportunity to finish the season as the No. 1 scoring defense.

@ Baltimore
Cleveland
St. Louis
@ Arizona

Baltimore is terrible due to all of the injuries. Cleveland is a dumpster fire. St. Louis coming to our house probably means they score less than 13 or so. The Arizona game is the lone match up on our schedule that theoretically will pose some problems. But by then, I don't think it will matter with how this team is playing. They're pissed off, and the swag is back. Perfect revenge game, and I hope the Cardinals play all of their starters the entire game.

All in all, I've been tough on the defense, but they've overcome a lot so far. Kam's holdout. The absence of Jeremy Lane. Cary Williams. Earl and Sherman returning from huge injuries. They didn't get a training camp together.

The league is geared towards offense.

We're still an elite unit, which is a far cry from what I was saying last week. I was wrong. This defense is still capable of shutting down anyone.