That's Russell Wilson's bird

drdiags

Reaction score
It is a stupid commercial. Russell Wilson is getting paid though, so I cannot be a total hater.

Maulbert

Reaction score
drdiags":3cxpd2va said:
It is a stupid commercial. Russell Wilson is getting paid though, so I cannot be a total hater.

I like it. There are some truly awful commercials on TV (see: any Progressive commercial with Flo, god, I hate her), at least I get a chuckle out of it.

OrFan

Reaction score
Anyone notice that the bird is a starling? Probably the most disgusting and overly populated bird in the country. They could have done a lot better job on that one.

RussB

Reaction score
OrFan":37egwjxu said:
Anyone notice that the bird is a starling? Probably the most disgusting and overly populated bird in the country. They could have done a lot better job on that one.
lol

JustTheTip

Reaction score
drdiags":380iw7lb said:

I would agree it is stupid, and I don't much care for Macklemore. But despite those two things, for some unknown reason I like it anyways.

Cartire

Reaction score
Because its funny.

Dont listen to the jaded.

Dizzlepdx

Reaction score
Bitter":3lqtyl6o said:
drdiags":3lqtyl6o said:

I would agree it is stupid, and I don't much care for Macklemore. But despite those two things, for some unknown reason I like it anyways.

I think they're stupid...and hilarious.

Cartire

Reaction score
Dizzlepdx":ipim8j9j said:
Bitter":ipim8j9j said:
drdiags":ipim8j9j said:

Theres some things I find unfunny. But RW delivered the line with impeccible timing. Cant argue a good performance.

Anyone could have been in Macklemore's role.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Cartire":d6ajrens said:
Dizzlepdx":d6ajrens said:
Bitter":d6ajrens said:
drdiags":d6ajrens said:

Theres some things I find unfunny. But RW delivered the line with impeccible timing. Cant argue a good performance.

If we are talking about the same commercial than RW doesn't even speak, and its Macklemore's delivery that is on point.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I like the commercial because it's stupid. Plus I like asking my 3.5 year old daughter "who's bird is that?" "uhh..Russell Wilson Bird?" "Yay!!!"

Cartire

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":2fixtvqw said:
Cartire":2fixtvqw said:

If we are talking about the same commercial than RW doesn't even speak, and its Macklemore's delivery that is on point.

Negative.

Macklemore: Who's bird is that?

Russell: That's Russell Wilson's bird.

The commercial was meh until RW said his line.

Dizzlepdx

Reaction score
Cartire":qt41bl51 said:
TheRealDTM":qt41bl51 said:
Cartire":qt41bl51 said:

Negative.

Macklemore: Who's bird is that?

Russell: That's Russell Wilson's bird.

The commercial was meh until RW said his line.

I was about to argue it's not but I had to really listen to the commercial to decide you're right. I always assumed it was Mack's line cause it was only him talking for the rest of the commercial, but it's definitely RW's voice. He doesn't say the line on camera from what I can tell though-his lips don't move nearly enough for it to be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1He5-czKE90