Winning is FUN!

BullHawk33

Reaction score
I've been telling people all season it is better to try to remain optimistic. It is human nature when something bad happens and it is out of your control, so I understand the sadness. It sure is more fun when you have more options going forward.

10 wins is reachable going into the Cardinals game. The season is in our control.

OP
OP
B

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
What?? Is this place infested with "sad sacks"? We have the most lopsided win since 2012 and folks won't smile?

Hawks46

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":1iwwlxkb said:
What?? Is this place infested with "sad sacks"? We have the most lopsided win since 2012 and folks won't smile?

Actually, I'm pretty pissed that they returned a kick off for a TD. That's going to cost us the scoring title on defense this year !

OP
OP
B

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Hawks46":2ral55ma said:
Bigpumpkin":2ral55ma said:

Actually, I'm pretty pissed that they returned a kick off for a TD. That's going to cost us the scoring title on defense this year !

:34853_doh: :34853_doh: :34853_doh: :34853_doh: :34853_doh: :34853_doh:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":zfrxxyo2 said:
Winning three games in a row has changed my attitude. It is fun to watch our team once again!
Excellent. But fact is I'm probably still going to lose $100.00 soon enough.;)

I'm with you BP it's fun and just maybe the concern trolls and their stupid posts will disappear.

OP
OP
B

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2bf13cac said:
Bigpumpkin":2bf13cac said:
Winning three games in a row has changed my attitude. It is fun to watch our team once again!
Excellent. But fact is I'm probably still going to lose $100.00 soon enough.;)

I'm with you BP it's fun and just maybe the concern trolls and their stupid posts will disappear.

Where you've been MHG?