It's not how you start...

Rob12

Reaction score
...it's how you FINISH!

That's a cliche that is apt for this team - for our QB - and it's absolutely true. And I'm not a fan of cliches.

The first half of this season was brutal on all of us. This team didn't seem to have an identity. But as Aros said earlier tonight, the switch has been flipped. They see what they can be when they simply come together. Even when the defense plays an elite passing attack, like last week, the offense says,"I got you."

All that adversity in the first half of the season? Gone. You better believe that this team has gotten back to who they were the previous two seasons. The whispers are returning - here comes the Seahawks. The NFC is kicking themselves right now for allowing this team to creep back in. Because if there's one thing that I truly believe, it's that whether they have to go on the road or not, we're going to be in Santa Clara in February. This team can take its underdog role and run with it, and cement their dynasty in the process.

Buckle up, because here we go.

Davidess

Reaction score
Ya know. this team is really good when all three phases are at an elite level. its so odd.

I like the fact that the D isn't trying to make plays by getting out of position. which is something that has killed us this year. it happened against Pitt but thank goodness Ben didn't catch it in time haha..glad the team is coming together though.

every game we've lost this year has been within grasp..as its been said before. there is no NFC team I fear going against.