This is starting to feel like 2012

TDOTSEAHAWK

Reaction score
With the gain in ridiculous efficiency the last couple of games - I am feeling lots of parallels between this year and 2012. In that year we blew games to Detroit and Miami, lost early games to St. Louis and Arizona but then had a 4 game stretch where we were won of the best offenses in history. This past game felt a bit like that 50-17 game against Buffalo.

The biggest difference between those two teams is experience. Whereas that team, when they got to the playoffs with a rookie QB - I wasn't sure what would happen. This year, if we make the playoffs - I think we can beat any team in the league in any location.

I say bring them on.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
No, seriously, I was thinking the same thing when Rdubbs 51 yd run got called back and I told my wife "it's OK, he's reloading!", then BLOOMP! He throws a lazer on the very next snap.
Russ, Ben and Dalton are 3 guys that I would absolutely avoid playing darts against. :shock:

HawkGA

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing. Actually thought early on yesterday that it might be a 50 point game. I wouldn't be surprised to see one at some point this season if they keep going like they have been going. I just hope the result is different than in 2012.

themunn

Reaction score
It feels more 2013 to me.
Remember, the Lions, Cardinals, Rams and Dolphins all finished with a losing record that year, this year 4 of our 5 defeats have all come against teams with better records than us.

This feels more like 2013 to me, where we had wobbles against Texas, Tampa Bay, St Louis and Tennessee (and lost to Indianapolis), but ultimately came through, this year we've wobbled and lost. Then around December, we faced off against our contender for the 1 seed (or WC, Minnesota) and completely blew them apart to show we're a class apart from the opposition.

Ultimately, that season handed us our only 2 December losses of the Wilson era, but we know how it all ended up.