Thank YOU Mr. Rawls

Largent80

Reaction score
You are the man and got the Hawks on track. Thank you for your service and mend for next year.

Salute Sir.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
AMEN!

He was the true igniter on offense that got this team re-calibrated and rejuvenated.

Heal up! Can't wait to see what you do for us next year and beyond!

StoneCold

Reaction score
He was exciting to watch and gave it his all. Thank you! More bummed for him than I am the team or the fans. He was having a great first season. Come back next year stronger then ever.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Indeed. Look forward to the future years of him being at RB. The torch passing from Marshawn to his suitor seems like it will be far less daunting than we all pictured just a year ago.

drdiags

Reaction score
Thumbs up on the OP. Sorry Rawls couldn't get a chance to experience a playoff run but he was a major cog that helped the team get to their current standing. Fate can be cruel but stuff happens. Get well and best of luck the rest of your career Mr Rawls.

McGruff

Reaction score
For the first time in 3 years I am feeling good about life after Lynch, and I have Rawls to thank for that.

McGruff

Reaction score
JSeahawks":20e60mtk said:
Curious about his contract? Do undrafted guys sign miltiyear deals?

3 year deal I belive. We'll have 4 years total of cheap control.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Rawls had a great run. I think he showed he can be a very valuable asset to this team and will have a roster spot for sure next year. If Lynch doesn't come back, I can see us needing to bring in another RB because now we will have to consider his injury history. I am glad we have him on the cheap through 2017 and UDFA 2018.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Hopefully he can make a full recovery and be back next season.
I love how quick he hits the hole and is looking for someone to hit once thru it.
Thanks Thomas!

A

Anonymous

This message has been approved by the powers that be.

Whoever they be.

Thanks Thomas.

Yoonhawk

Reaction score
marko358":14qpesmh said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/BrockESPN/status/676466395618500609[/tweet]

This is great news. He'll most likely be ready to go full speed next season. :th2thumbs:

jammerhawk

Reaction score
As well he'll have the very best orthopaedic care to deal with any complication if any arise. Get well quickly Thomas!!!

His injury yesterday was huge downside to a good sold performance by the team. Rawls was lighting it up again before he got hurt and would have had another big day. I'm excited by the prospect of him playing well going forward.