This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Cleveland Browns

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Thank the football gods we've got home games against the Browns and Rams up next! Losing Rawls was, well, actually pretty devastating for us IMO, especially after watching the replacements play in his absence. We should take the next two without as much need for our ground attack (shut up St. Louis!), but we could sure use Lynch when we head to Arizona... Happy thoughts to Marshawn's recovery! Now the Browns with Johnny eight... er, FOOTball and the juggernaught that is the Cleveland Browns. I do remember though that the last few rare times we've played them, their fans on here and over on their forums were really cool, and we had a pretty good time with them. I guess it's the rarity of our meetings and the separate conferences that make it a "No Bad Blood" game. I wish the best for them. They've had a hard road. Still can't look past ANY team though, and I'm pretty damn sure our guys know that... So, on with our quest for the true title of "Dynasty". It can happen, and I look at it as a real possibility. We can do it! We HAVE the talent!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

Orange and Brown Report (Scout)

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=149#s=149

The Browns Board

http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index. ... howforum=2

Football's future forum

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/v ... m.php?f=13

Dawg talkers

http://www.dawgtalkers.net/ubbthreads.php?Cat=0&C=1

Newspaper format forum

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/fans/

If you know of any I missed, please post below.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I checked out dawgtalkers-Wow my eyes are still adjusting from all that red brown font.I also went to Browns board and read a lot of he is or is not the franchise QB(JM)

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Much like the Lions, picking on Browns fans is kind of douchy. Please be respectful, they have put up with so much crap it's unbelievable.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
bmorepunk":s8cre0hk said:
Much like the Lions, picking on Browns fans is kind of douchy. Please be respectful, they have put up with so much crap it's unbelievable.

Like I said in my OP, in the past I can't think of any other fan base that I've had as much fun conversing with. They get it... Just like we did in our futile days with Ken Behring.... Take what'cha got... You mess with these guys, you may get backlash from our members here for being poor winners... just sayin'... :p 8) Unless you get a dick Brown fan for some reason. Can't really see that happening though.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
379092001196197183-final.gif

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Browns fans are some of the most loyal in all of sports, IMO. They've been through a lot of losing, and they're still there.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
If there is one fan base I have the ultimate respect for it is the Browns fans. What they have had to endure from the snatching of their team to the perennial Factory of Sadness...Man...I always root for them when they aren't playing the Seahawks of course.

Manzel could in fact be a very good QB if he gets his focus out of the bars, booze and women and into the game.

Let me be the first to say sorry Browns fans, good luck next year!

Maulbert

Reaction score
Aros":2749wjcm said:
If there is one fan base I have the ultimate respect for it is the Browns fans. What they have had to endure from the snatching of their team to the perennial Factory of Sadness...Man...I always root for them when they aren't playing the Seahawks of course.

Manzel could in fact be a very good QB if he gets his focus out of the bars, booze and women and into the game.

I will say the Browns don't deserve Jimmy Haslam. He makes Jeddy look good.

hawks85

Reaction score
BlueThunder":kilfp7ql said:
bmorepunk":kilfp7ql said:

Like I said in my OP, in the past I can't think of any other fan base that I've had as much fun conversing with. They get it... Just like we did in our futile days with Ken Behring.... Take what'cha got... You mess with these guys, you may get backlash from our members here for being poor winners... just sayin'... :p 8) Unless you get a dick Brown fan for some reason. Can't really see that happening though.
i went to there forums and checked it out registered and created a topic. got a couple responses. if it gets to be to much then i will stop. just wanna see how they are.

hawks85

Reaction score
Aros":1279hj9a said:

what would happen if wilson was doing what johnny football was doing?

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
hawks85":n1zdcdpp said:
Aros":n1zdcdpp said:

He would have scored on Ciara a looooong time ago.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
400WattHPSHawk":3s7j1cr0 said:
hawks85":3s7j1cr0 said:
Aros":3s7j1cr0 said:

He would have scored on Ciara a looooong time ago.

And she'd already be out of the picture, or maybe would never have been in it. And just maybe Ciara wants someone with RW's values and ethics.

Manzel has a very different set of values - what's important to him at this point won't keep him a winner in anything but sperm donation and prayers to the porcelain god.

12thbrah

Reaction score
Manziel looks like a future HOF QB next to the list of crap signal callers the Browns have had in the last 10 years.

JPatera76

Reaction score
They Just put Joe Haden on IR from concussions. He couldn't pass written or computer tests, and are worried now about the future of his health
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5631/joe-haden

Browns placed CB Joe Haden (concussions) on injured reserve, ending his season.
After playing like a true shutdown cornerback in the second half of the 2014 season, Haden was painfully ineffective early in 2015 before suffering multiple concussions. He couldn't pass computer and written tests in order to get medically cleared. It's fair to wonder about Haden's long-term health. The Browns have the 26-year-old under contract for three more seasons at base salaries that are all in excess of $10 million. Dec 14 - 5:13 PM

Latest posts