Which NFC East Team?

iigakusei

Reaction score
With the #5 Seed looking like a very good possibility, which NFC East team would you most like to see in the playoffs and why? Which team do you think we matchup best with?
I know the easy answer is that it doesn't matter - but as we know 7-9 home teams can win playoff games.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Anyone but the Redskins. Don't want to play on Fedex field it's more dangerous than any NFL team.

Optimus25

Reaction score
I want the skins.

Their fanbase already despises us for eliminating their teams of the past. And basically ruining rg3 in one fell swoop.

Their tears are delicious!

Tical21

Reaction score
I want Philly. I just don't want the Giants if I have a choice, and I don't want to play at FedEx Field.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I personally don't think it matters that much. But if I had to choose, I think Washington is the weakest of the three. Giants would probably be the team I'd least like to face just because they have the best QB and the Giants have shown in the past they can get hot in the playoffs.

themunn

Reaction score
Eagles haven't beaten us in Philadelphia since 1989.

Home away from home

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
I'll take NY. We've outscored our opponents in that building 66-8 in the last 8 quarters there...

Hawks46

Reaction score
We'd crush any team from that division.

That said, we need to stay away from Fedex Field. We can't lose any more RB's.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
The only team that sorta scares me is the Eagles, they have just ENOUGH talent to maybe pull off an upset at home.

The Skins and Giants are awful, neither of those teams scare me, especially on the defensive side.

2_0_6

Reaction score
My heart wants the Redskins because my brother in law is a skins fan.
My gut tells me the Giants because aside from ODB they have nothing.

el capitan

Reaction score
I'd be cool with knocking the Redskins down again.

Such a rare opportunity to completely torment an entire franchise (especially one as loathe some as the 'skins), another NFL first. I'm willing to bet no one in the history of the NFL has ever been knocked out of the playoffs 4 times in a row by the same team.

Polaris

Reaction score
I sometimes wonder if there is a 'special' relationship between Seattle and the 'Skins. It seems as though every time they actually qualify for the playoffs, we're there to put their season to an (un)merciful end.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":3h9l0lv8 said:
Optimus25":3h9l0lv8 said:
I want the skins.

Their fanbase already despises us for eliminating their teams of the past. And basically ruining rg3 in one fell swoop.

Their tears are delicious!

This. It's so much fun knocking them out of the playoffs all the time.

I concur. Got a buddy that's a Skins fan. Love beating them in the playoffs and razzin him. Panther fans are probably getting sick of us too.

kearly

Reaction score
Eagles. The Giants are a lot more competitive in games than their record suggest.

I'd say Dallas but no chance they make the playoffs.

marko358

Reaction score
Washington is alternating wins and losses every week. At the current pace, they would be winning the wildcard round. :p

Rat

Reaction score
Washington. I'm a huge fan of Kirk Cousins and would like to see him lead a team to the playoffs.