Demitrius Bronson

Hawks46

Reaction score
He'd be perfect for us.

I had no idea about the injury settlement, but it makes sense. For something like a hamstring, I wonder if you can waive that settlement so you can come back sooner ?

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Sounds like he would bust through walls to get another shot. Has the heart and desire and sounds like there's something the Hawks like about him if he can just stay healthy.

JPatera76

Reaction score
I loved watching im at ewu. And i loved that the hawks took him and gave him a chance. I for one, would love to see him back here.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Good article.... rooting for the guy.

But damn the NFL is such a cut throat biz.

While on the Seahawks' practice squad last season, Bronson pulled a hamstring, which landed him on injured reserve. He was waived after re-aggravating the injury this past offseason and signed by the Dolphins. He was so confident in his play that he sold his King County home and moved his wife and two young children with him to Miami.

He was waived Sept. 1.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
played against him in highschool. Dude was a SOB to bring down. Hope he gets another shot.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
I thought he looked great in preseason last year. Bruising but quick running style. Definitely hope he gets another shot. Imagine what goes through his head when he sees folks in Costco all decked out in Hawk gear. Has to be tough. Rooting for him.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Aros":1h80x60f said:
Sounds like he would bust through walls to get another shot. Has the heart and desire and sounds like there's something the Hawks like about him if he can just stay healthy.

He actually reminds me a lot of Rawls, except he doesn't have quite the burst that Rawls does. He didn't seem to have fumbling issues, so it would be neat to see us just continually pounding teams with a 1-2 punch of Rawls and Bronson.

Hawks46

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":6gov9ekp said:

While on the Seahawks' practice squad last season, Bronson pulled a hamstring, which landed him on injured reserve. He was waived after re-aggravating the injury this past offseason and signed by the Dolphins. He was so confident in his play that he sold his King County home and moved his wife and two young children with him to Miami.

He was waived Sept. 1.

For $6,600 a week, I'd imagine it's ridiculously competitive, and that's not even active roster pay. How much competition in the private sector would you have for a $6600/week job ?

Hell I was a union carpenter making $34/hr. You don't want to know how grown men were acting and what people were doing to get and keep their jobs. That was the most politics I'd ever seen at a job, and coincidentally, it was the highest wage I'd ever gotten.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Hawks46":12z3yka2 said:
twisted_steel2":12z3yka2 said:

He was waived Sept. 1.

For $6,600 a week, I'd imagine it's ridiculously competitive, and that's not even active roster pay. How much competition in the private sector would you have for a $6600/week job ?

Hell I was a union carpenter making $34/hr. You don't want to know how grown men were acting and what people were doing to get and keep their jobs. That was the most politics I'd ever seen at a job, and coincidentally, it was the highest wage I'd ever gotten.

For what NFL players expose their bodies to, it doesn't sound like as great a deal as you make it out to be.
The big attraction is having the chance to get on an active roster and make real money.