Extraterrestrial Intervention This Sunday?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey, don't kill the messenger here, I got this straight from NFL.com. :16: :2:

Alien abduction spoils Manziel's big day

Sunday's biggest surprise will involve a series of intriguing events: Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel will play an insane 29 minutes against the home-team Seahawks, running for 92 yards and unfurling three touchdowns -- two to Terrelle Pryor -- to build a 21-10 lead over a bewitched Legion of Boom.

The tone of the game shifts, though, when a three-mile-wide alien mothercraft floats down from the heavens and stations itself above CenturyLink Field. As action is halted by league officials, an inviting beam of otherworldly white light bathes Johnny Football and lifts him through the atmosphere into the belly of this visiting craft. Tight end Gary Barnidge shouts skyward, "Don't take our franchise quarterback!" He is answered by a voice that speaks psychically to all in attendance, saying: "No, Gary Barnidge. You must understand: The Browns cannot have nice things."

JPatera76

Reaction score
I almost see that happening ... Minus manzeils touchdowns..

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score

image.jpg

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I thought it was the Seahawks cant have nice things. Sheesh, someone make a decision and let the aliens know....this summer. :mrgreen:

:2: :stirthepot: :alien:

FireHawk

Reaction score
It is funny you post this on the same day I chose to re-surface on .net. I'm not sure if you remember me, Aros, but I used to frequently weigh-in on the extraterrestrial, or otherwise paranormal, threads back on earlier versions of the site. Even stranger, I was about to make this same prognostication on the Fearless Prediction thread. It can only be...ALIENS! :16:

LymonHawk

Reaction score
Aros":1o92pk29 said:
Hey, don't kill the messenger here, I got this straight from NFL.com. :16: :2:

Alien abduction spoils Manziel's big day

Sunday's biggest surprise will involve a series of intriguing events: Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel will play an insane 29 minutes against the home-team Seahawks, running for 92 yards and unfurling three touchdowns -- two to Terrelle Pryor -- to build a 21-10 lead over a bewitched Legion of Boom.

The tone of the game shifts, though, when a three-mile-wide alien mothercraft floats down from the heavens and stations itself above CenturyLink Field. As action is halted by league officials, an inviting beam of otherworldly white light bathes Johnny Football and lifts him through the atmosphere into the belly of this visiting craft. Tight end Gary Barnidge shouts skyward, "Don't take our franchise quarterback!" He is answered by a voice that speaks psychically to all in attendance, saying: "No, Gary Barnidge. You must understand: The Browns cannot have nice things."

And I can just see you screaming, "Take me, too!"

Ambrose83

Reaction score
Crazy, I thought that write up was silly, kinda stupid and not even remotely funny.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
FireHawk":2jfwnop7 said:
It is funny you post this on the same day I chose to re-surface on .net. I'm not sure if you remember me, Aros, but I used to frequently weigh-in on the extraterrestrial, or otherwise paranormal, threads back on earlier versions of the site. Even stranger, I was about to make this same prognostication on the Fearless Prediction thread. It can only be...ALIENS! :16:

Yes sir! Good to see you back! Those Zeta Reticulians work in mysterious ways don't they? :16:

chris98251

Reaction score
Ambrose83":3m4mm7d5 said:
Crazy, I thought that write up was silly, kinda stupid and not even remotely funny.

Well being new and not knowing the history of things around here I guess it went over your head and you had no background in understanding it. Putting something down you don't understand though isn't cool.

olyfan63

Reaction score
So it's the Zeta Reticulans? Are there warring alien crime families, with the Zetas as the top dog/running the Pac NW region, or is just randomly the Zetas snatching Johnny?

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
olyfan63":jxicpx1w said:
So it's the Zeta Reticulans? Are there warring alien crime families, with the Zetas as the top dog/running the Pac NW region, or is just randomly the Zetas snatching Johnny?

I hope they are not in competition with the Orion Syndicate....This could turn up bad.

Seymour

Reaction score
Ambrose83":5btpqfdz said:

Agree. Or missing some inside "joke"

Seymour

Reaction score
LymonHawk":3goof09h said:
Seymour":3goof09h said:
Ambrose83":3goof09h said:

Agree. Or missing some inside "joke"

That's what happens when you come in when the movie's half-over.

When isn't it?