Pete Prisco

fiverabbit

Reaction score
https://youtu.be/rpKWrKN-e7c

We all know that guy has had it in for Russell since forever (although I think he's changed his tune a little lately).
I was searching some clips on Tyler Lockett and this blurb by Prisco about Russell (after Lockett was drafted) is classic...

hawknation2015

Reaction score
"Russell Wilson can't play real quarterback. If they can't run the ball, he can't play real quarterback because he's not capable of it." - Pete Prisco

Picture 1

Lithium

Reaction score
Lol and someone actually decided he deserves money for his opinion lol

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Prisco is cut from the same mold as Howard Stern. It's shtick people. Don't take them so seriously.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Aros":3p39fflz said:
Prisco is cut from the same mold as Howard Stern. It's shtick people. Don't take them so seriously.

Well, since you went out the with the shotgun blast, I'll include myself with 'people,' and let you know that Prisco has the same opinion of RW both on AND off camera. Hawk Blogger posted some juicy tidbits from a conversation in a bar during one of his road trips. It was Prisco, HB and at least one other nationally-recognizable sports dude ( can't remember the name). He posted some of the best dialogue from the debate they were having about RW, and Prisco did NOT waver from the position he takes on TV or his columns about RW. He passionately believes we have the equivalent of a glorified Tebow.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Do you have a link for it?

LoneHawkFan

Reaction score
Against my better judgement, I read through PP's last few weeks of tweets. Giving some backhanded compliments to RW here and there.

More than anything though, it just made me feel gross. He is bad people.

The Outfield

Reaction score
Pete Pricso just keeps digging himself a deeper and deeper hole. He really is clueless. But I personally thank him for doubting our players and giving them motivation.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Pete Pissquick is the guy who's ego will never allow him to admit he was wrong. ...and he is wrong a majority of time.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":3txbb0sm said:
Aros":3txbb0sm said:

Well, since you went out the with the shotgun blast, I'll include myself with 'people,' and let you know that Prisco has the same opinion of RW both on AND off camera. Hawk Blogger posted some juicy tidbits from a conversation in a bar during one of his road trips. It was Prisco, HB and at least one other nationally-recognizable sports dude ( can't remember the name). He posted some of the best dialogue from the debate they were having about RW, and Prisco did NOT waver from the position he takes on TV or his columns about RW. He passionately believes we have the equivalent of a glorified Tebow.

Well if it's not shtick then it's certainly someone who knows they are wrong but is too bull-headed to admit it.

AVL

Reaction score
We keep these trolls employed. Hating won't make them go away and die. Too bad.

seahawksny

Reaction score
Moron
He's on the bandwagon of seahawk haters that was born in 2011. Motivation for the team and us fans. That's the purpose this pathetic piece of shit is writing.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Is a complete and total douche bag. He hates on the Hawks constantly and is seriously worth ignoring completely.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
pete prisco and skip Bayless should do a show together

in the void of deep space

seahawksny

Reaction score
Hawknballs":37hnu26f said:
pete prisco and skip Bayless should do a show together

in the void of deep space

Won't work, cause Bayless will admit the Hawks worth.

Hawks could win 3 straight super bowls and prickso will still pick them to lose every game

seahawksny

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2cyeyfw1 said:
AVL":2cyeyfw1 said:
We keep these trolls employed. Hating won't make them go away and die. Too bad.
But if people PERMANENTLY stop clicking on their links, it will. Ignoring trolls makes them go away.

True, but it's good for a nice laugh. Or when Im out of toilet paper, I print his articles

pmedic920

Reaction score
Aros":2845cox7 said:

Exactly, this guy is going to say whatever he needs to in order to get clicks/noticed.
Don't do him any favors.