Do we know playoff schedule yet?

gowazzu02

Reaction score
If I remember correctly things usually just rotate back and forth by year. So this year the NFCCG should be the night game, but im looking at the divisional round, If we play @Carolina which would be the most likely scenario imo, would we get shafted with a 10am kick?

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
The networks wait until the teams are set before releasing the schedule.

So yeah, I'd totally expect the Hawks to get the sucky 10:00am game if we play the Skins. It's the least attractive matchup vs. Vikings Packers.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3rgzw6ol said:
The networks wait until the teams are set before releasing the schedule.

So yeah, I'd totally expect the Hawks to get the sucky 10:00am game if we play the Skins. It's the least attractive matchup vs. Vikings Packers.

If nothing changes.. first weekend of playoff games would look like so..

Vikings at Packers
Seahawks at Redskins

Chiefs at Texans
Steelers at Broncos

I would guess that Chiefs-Texans would be the Saturday game since its easily the least inspiring of the 4 games. That just has Saturday afternoon written all over it.

Where it would get real interesting is to see what NBC would want for its nightcap. The way its shaping up, the Vikings could very well be on NBC in Week 16 and 17 since the GB-MIN game may very well be the only one with any real playoff implications on it (the NFC North title game). Would NBC want to put Vikings-Packers on AGAIN just 6 days later? Not sure about that.

But yeah right now the only spots looking likely for our game is Saturday night or Sunday morning. Denver hosting a playoff game means they have to play after 1PM PT .. and CBS would probably do cartwheels in the parking lot if they get a Steelers-Broncos matchup.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1h02bylr said:
. and CBS would probably do cartwheels in the parking lot if they get a Steelers-Broncos matchup.

Especially if Manning's back.

I honestly don't care..............bring it on bitches.