What would you like to see over the last two games?

jkitsune

Reaction score
There's been a post asking about what would constitute a successful season overall at this point (count me in the camp that wants nothing less than a championship - I'm spoiled at this point). We've clinched a playoff spot at this point, and there's a significant chance that week 17 doesn't have any practical implications for the playoffs. Are there any individual player milestones or team milestones you're watching and hoping for over the last 2 weeks?

Mine would be:
1) Win the last two games regardless of 'importance' (I would love to beat the Cardinals, have a winning record on the road, and 11 wins. 11-5 looks much better than 10-6).
2) Russell Wilson tops 4000 yards passing (needs slightly less than 500 yards to get there), 500 yards rushing (already there), and 30 passing TDs (just one more)
3) Russell Wilson finishes with a 70% completion rate
4) Doug Baldwin finishes with 1000 yards receiving
5) #1 scoring defense (currently 5 points behind the Bengals)

Hawks46

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":36ey01o6 said:
Two wins and zero injuries

This combined with consistency. If we keep this level of play up, I'm great with it. Even if we don't have blowout scores, I'd like to see us keep the run game established and dangerous, and Wilson to keep up his torrid pace.

I don't think we blow out the Cards if we win. But we can win that game.

I don't care if we get better, but keep up the OL performance, the RB performance, etc. On defense, I'd like to see us cover a TE once in a while, and eliminate more big plays.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I'd like to see lots of starters rested and current hurt players like Lynch, Okung and Kam get healthy and ready to roll for the playoffs.

marko358

Reaction score
I wan to see the first game ever where two different QBs throw for 3 TDs or more each in a single game (At Arizona in week 17).

RW in the first half and Tavaris in mop up time.

Also, I am just assuming that has never been done without looking it up. :D

RW92

Reaction score
Keep working on that pass rush, especially up the middle over the "A" gap. That piece of real estate if vital to surge deep into the playoffs and back to the Super Bowl. Coach Richards can't take this for granted.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
You pretty much covered it. Add in 3 TDs, no interceptions, and >120 passer rating in each game just to cement Wilson's legacy. Plus continued multiple TDs for Baldwin and Lockett.

If Wilson were to continue the streak of 3 TDs per game through to the Super Bowl, he would tie Brady's record of 10 straight games with 3 or more TDs.

-bsd

NOLAHawk

Reaction score
I want to see a dominant defense that stops the opponent dead after making an adjustment. I want to have faith CRich is our man
I want Beast back healthy and shutting down the "cut him" crowd. Just one blammo!

NOLAHawk

Reaction score
I want to see a dominant defense that stops the opponent dead after making an adjustment. I want to have faith CRich is our man
I want Beast back healthy and shutting down the "cut him" crowd. Just one blammo! A hit hard enough that inspires the team.

I want to see one errant throw where our WR follows the ball right thru Fisher . BLAMMO!

NOLAHawk

Reaction score
I want Beast back healthy and shutting down the "cut him" crowd. Just one blammo! A hit hard enough that inspires the team. I

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
I want Beast back healthy and shutting down the "cut him" crowd. Just one blammo! A hit hard enough that inspires the team.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Two wins against real pass defenses.

Better yet, I'd like to win next week while Minnesota loses, allowing us to lock down the #5 seed and rest starters against Arizona.

Cartire

Reaction score
#1 scoring defense is all I want for the rest of the season.

4 years running would cement the legacy of this defense. A special rarity.

chris98251

Reaction score
I want us to decimate teams till seasons end, I want us to go from a tough team to a team that's feared on both sides of the ball 58 to 3 is fine with me if it comes out that way. I want OC's and DC's to be sleepless for a week on what to do when playing us.

Rob12

Reaction score
First and foremost, no injuries in these final two games.

I want to see an obliteration of the Rams at the Clink. That first game of the season against them was a tough loss, and I want a convincing beat down so that Jeff Fisher doesn't have any grand illusions of his football team making any kind of real progress in this division. I want to see a 38-6 win, or something to that effect. I want them to travel 2,000 miles and catch a beat down, and then jump back on the plane and fly back home knowing that the Seahawks are, and for the foreseeable future will be, their daddy's. Russ throws for 285 with another 3 TD game and no turnovers. The offensive line really shows their improvement by holding their own against a great Rams defensive line.

I want to see Christine Michael bust a huge run. I was never really a fan of his, but this has been a tough year for him, and he has been humbled. Now, he has a chance to be right back where he started with a team and group of guys that will help him make something of himself in this league. I'm rooting pretty hard for this guy, and I truly believe he has a future in this league. It took me until I was about 25 to grow up, so I'm not going to chastise the man for past mistakes. He's in a great situation to resurrect what looked to be a dead career. The talent is there, and if he truly sells out for this team, it's going to do nothing but help him. I'd love to see two more 80-100 yard games in the final weeks to give this guy some confidence and momentum moving forward.

Two more TD grabs for Doug Baldwin. 15 is a nice number.

I want to see Lockett take another one to the house.

I want to see the defense dominate like they're capable of. They've been good as of late, and I want to see that nasty, swarming, ball hawking unit go nuts in Week 16 and 17.

Win in Arizona. I don't care what the score is, but we have to get to 11 wins. We can't lose in the desert.

JonRud

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":3ti9skqa said:
Two wins against real pass defenses.

Better yet, I'd like to win next week while Minnesota loses, allowing us to lock down the #5 seed and rest starters against Arizona.

I agree completely with this sentiment - however we also need GB to WIN in Arizona to clinch the #5 seed this week. If they lose there is still a chance Minn can win the NFC North (with an unlikely win in GB Week 17) and GB could beat us out for the #5 seed. This scenario is actually not terrible as it would not be terrible to start the playoffs in Minnesota we would crush them again.

The only scenario I don't like is we drop a game, get the #6 seed, and have to open in Lambeau.