Week 17

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
If Arizona wins today, Week 17 will matter to both teams after Carolina's loss.

Game on.

:thirishdrinkers:

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Whether Arizona wins or loses, it will matter to them. If they win, they're playing for the first seed. If they lose, they're playing not to fall to the 3rd seed.

ringless

Reaction score
AZ has wrapped up the 2 seed. I'd rather be happy with that and get some guys healthy.

AZ_fan

Reaction score
ringless":2mf4gtjt said:
AZ has wrapped up the 2 seed. I'd rather be happy with that and get some guys healthy.

But now we are playing for the #1 seed and get to obliterate the Seahawks next week...

Thanks Atlanta... LOL

kearly

Reaction score
Carolina plays in the morning, so the Cardinals will know by kickoff whether they have anything to play for or not. Ditto Seahawks.

But after how disastrous that Rams game was, I think Pete is going to be tempted to play starters a lot in week 17 even if it is meaningless. Arians might play starters in a meaningless game too, he's kooky just like Pete is.

AZ_fan

Reaction score
kearly":2cz82p41 said:
Carolina plays in the morning, so the Cardinals will know by kickoff whether they have anything to play for or not. Ditto Seahawks.

Maybe they'll flex the games?

Either way, I hope the game is meaningful for both teams.

:th2thumbs:

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
kearly":3jgjauup said:

But after how disastrous that Rams game was, I think Pete is going to be tempted to play starters a lot in week 17 even if it is meaningless. Arians might play starters in a meaningless game too, he's kooky just like Pete is.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if they flex Carolina into a late kickoff just to build some "drama" for the #1 seed.

AZ_fan

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":320srgbb said:
I wouldn't be surprised at all if they flex Carolina into a late kickoff just to build some "drama" for the #1 seed.

That's what I'm thinking... go Bucs.