Marshawn timeline

jake206

Reaction score
When do you think they re-insert him into the lineup? Next week, Round 1 of playoffs, or Round 2 of playoffs?

babyblues

Reaction score
I hope that we see Beast Mode ready to go for the first playoff game.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Would hate to rush him back next week and have him re-injure himself. We're in the dance, save him for that.

I will say though, if Marshawn isn't himself.. we're not winning in the playoffs. Christine Michael and Bryce Brown aren't the answer at RB. We absolutely need Marshawn back

Cyrus12

Reaction score
we need to get Peyton to give Lynch his suppliers number so we can get him healed faster.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
If he's healthy, I would play him some in Week 17.

A playoff game isn't the time to shake off rust and get your feet back under you. It may take a game or two for him to get back in the groove and get back in game shape.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
By holding him back until the Playoffs, it deprives the opposition of any fresh video of him playing. On the other hand, I'd like to make sure his ball handling confidence is back before the Playoffs.

RussB

Reaction score
Playoffs, they need marshawn in the playoffs if they are going to go on a run to the SB. .

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":171xipk3 said:
By holding him back until the Playoffs, it deprives the opposition of any fresh video of him playing. On the other hand, I'd like to make sure his ball handling confidence is back before the Playoffs.
Are you cereal?