Patrick Lewis

King Dog

Reaction score
I'm not mad. Sure, I'm disappointed we didn't get a win, but it is what it is. What I am disappointed in is Lewis. Those two snaps were sorry. I'll give him a pass for one just because stuff happens (I guess), but two is ridiculous. He starts for an NFL team.

Drive Killers

SuperFreak

Reaction score
Ball was wet of course all day and he had some type of wrap on his right hand, no excuses for turning the ball over but maybe at least the hand wrap thing can be corrected move to a glove or barehanded might help. He's done a really good job on snaps since replacing Nowak wasn't expecting to see either of those.

Ruminator

Reaction score
The first errant snap almost directly to Michael -- several feet off to Wilson's right -- was one of the strangest I've ever seen. Were they trying to generate new material for an upcoming football follies film?!

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
King Dog":ndaai02s said:
Thepeelsessions":ndaai02s said:
Would you rather have Nowak?

I don't know. Maybe? Can he get the ball to the qb?

Not sure. All I know is Lewis can block and is can somewhat make the line calls. Two things Nowak was seemingly allergic at.

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
Actually, you know what? I´d rather have Unger. I was mad when the trade was made, and I´m mad now.

babyblues

Reaction score
The conditions didn't work in the Hawks favor today. While the snaps resulted in negative plays, the turnovers killed us.

sutz

Reaction score
Ruminator":b89d5axi said:
The first errant snap almost directly to Michael -- several feet off to Wilson's right -- was one of the strangest I've ever seen. Were they trying to generate new material for an upcoming football follies film?!
At the presser, Pete speculated that Lewis was expecting Russ to be under center. Not sure how that explains it popping up in the air like that, or how he wouldn't feel that Russ's hands weren't in his crotch.

One of those weird plays that make me shake my head and say, 'that's football.' :34853_doh:

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Rams had two fumbles and they were able to recover both of them. The bounces just went the Rams way on loose balls.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Dude had been money on snaps until today. The whole team just looked like crap.. it happens. Better to have a clunker now than in two weeks.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":27n1dcgf said:
Actually, you know what? I´d rather have Unger. I was mad when the trade was made, and I´m mad now.
You must have loved Unger's crappy snaps then. Always low and wide.

OrFan

Reaction score
Lewis coming in and playing as well as he has this year is the main change we have had to improve the line. I think I'll give him a pass today, as I myself have made a mistake at work in the past.

Optimus25

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":3pl9b9ik said:

Ok, but did you see helfet dropping and willson doing basically nothing as usual except every blue moon?

Graham was a perfectly fine addition, and trust me, he is missed. The offensive explosion has occurred against pathetic teams, and today was return to reality.

Jimmy would have made the difference today.

In fact, Lewis was perfectly serviceable during ungers hiatus last year, so why wouldn't JS pull the trigger?

Biggest mistake of all was not giving Lewis a full years experience by making him the starter day one.

Unfortunately, the nowak experiment just haunts us all year long.

12thbrah

Reaction score
too much junk in the trunk. Holiday eating will do that to you.

Jville

Reaction score
Patrick Lewis got a first hand taste of what Drew Nowak experienced during week one. The Rams have the quick and talented defensive linemen to force errors. IMO ... they have had excellent success at forcing Seahawk errors two year running. I did find Patrick's loss of composure disturbing. Hopefully, he will bounce back with no lingering damage to his confidence. We'll see how that works out going into the game in Arizona.

With regards to who is the better center, any such discussion is moot. They both have the strength at the point of attack, but compared to all the other Seahawk linemen, both Lewis and Nowak are the athletic weak links of the offensive line.

olyfan63

Reaction score
It's just good that Lewis got this experience and can work on fixing it, and it wasn't season-ending.

Largent80

Reaction score
The reason is Donald, who is having a monster year on a crappy team full of first rounders.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2nkxtosi said:
Thepeelsessions":2nkxtosi said:
You must have loved Unger's crappy snaps then. Always low and wide.

When he played