No need to be salty

Wizofwest

Reaction score
Wow! That was horrific from the opening whistle. It is one of those games you don't even watch the tape. Just forget it and move on.
Congrats to the Rams, they took it to us twice.
I am just thankful a defensive coach like Dan Quinn didn't go there last year if given the opportunity. Can you imagine what he would do with a defensive front like that? No way they should be 7-8.

On to Glendale.

Go Hawks!

uncle fester

Reaction score
It might be post-Christmas cheer, but I'm past the loss already. Even if it was one of the worst performances of the PC era. Amaretto in the coffee is helping. Congrats to the Rams. They clearly came to play and wanted it more.

Seafan

Reaction score
When you don't match intensity and focus you invite injury.

The offensive game plan and play calling sucked.

The sloppy play sucked. Too many penalties this late in the season. Dumb turnovers.

sutz

Reaction score
I don't see how anyone can judge the game plan. With all of the negative plays, I doubt we were on the plan much anyway.

I mean, when your center blows a snap, or you get a dumb penalty, or someone forgets to block and you lose yards, it kind of changes your call on the next play. Way too many negative plays today.

Hawks46

Reaction score
The only thing I'm salty about is that the Seahawks make the Rams look like a playoff team for the last 3 years when we play them.

The other thing I'm salty about is Fisher is a total d-bag that has his guys targeting and cheap shotting our guys every game. Wilson took a helmet to the knee while sliding, Willson went out with a concussion, Lockett had to go through protocol, and 3 Rams players either our or went through concussion protocol. That only happens when guys are head hunting, and I'd like to see one other game this season by any two teams where there were 5 or more concussion tests in a game.

It's sick and pathetic that Fisher in on the competition committee so he keeps getting away with this shit.

Willyeye

Reaction score
I kind of hope the Rams get moved to the AFCW after they move a couple of teams to L.A. I hate that the Hawks have to play the Rams twice a year. The Rams are the dirtiest team in the NFL. They were out there literally trying to kill the Seahawks today. There were SIX FRIGGIN CONCUSSIOINS in that game today. One of the first tackles on Wilson, two Rams tried to kill him...Wilson ducked down and both guys dove into each other helmet first...both guys left the game with concussions. The NFL really needs to do something about this stuff, before the Rams actually kill somebody. On Russell's first slide, a Rams defender slammed into his leg with a late hit. Worst of all, the refs just let most of it go. The NFL is out of control, and part of it for the Seahawks is that they have had the lowest number of penalties called on their opponents for 2 years straight now. Teams know they can get away with anything. When refs just ignore blatant headhunting, it becomes really dangerous for our players.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Wizofwest":1fo7ucy3 said:
Congrats to the Rams, they took it to us twice.

There it is. Knew it would come somewhere. Oh I'm salty alright. Losing is one thing but I hate garbage football. That game sucked to watch. :pukeface:

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Hawks46":2oc9bpzg said:
The only thing I'm salty about is that the Seahawks make the Rams look like a playoff team for the last 3 years when we play them.

The other thing I'm salty about is Fisher is a total d-bag that has his guys targeting and cheap shotting our guys every game. Wilson took a helmet to the knee while sliding, Willson went out with a concussion, Lockett had to go through protocol, and 3 Rams players either our or went through concussion protocol. That only happens when guys are head hunting, and I'd like to see one other game this season by any two teams where there were 5 or more concussion tests in a game.

It's sick and pathetic that Fisher in on the competition committee so he keeps getting away with this shit.
100% spot on post.

Seahawks4life

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":33ip42cw said:
Hawks46":33ip42cw said:

100% spot on post.

I second this.