best place to buy a wagner jersey

stang233

Reaction score
Sports authority often has $20 off 100. So buy a jersey for 99 and a candy bar.

northseahawk

Reaction score
Why would you buy wagners jersey. He looks to me like the prime reason why the defense has taken a step back. Dude got his contract, now just having fun and at the same time missing assignments and fire.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
If you are at a Nike outlet stores at the right time you can get some good deals.
I was vacationing at Lincoln City, Oregon, about a year and a half ago and they had the white jerseys for $38.
Unfortunately they didn't have my or my nephews sizes.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
northseahawk":7mfj3vte said:
Why would you buy wagners jersey. He looks to me like the prime reason why the defense has taken a step back. Dude got his contract, now just having fun and at the same time missing assignments and fire.

OOOOHHHH....that sounded mighty harsh! :stirthepot:

OP
OP
Vaclav44

Vaclav44

Reaction score
Thanks Northseahawk, but my niece has a crush on Bobby... so that's what she wants! Personally I rock a Chancellor jersey, but that's a different question.

Thanks for the advice guys. unfortunately I called around and no one carried the Wagner jersey in women's small so I had to buy it online.

Cartire

Reaction score
northseahawk":1r8qw4i4 said:

HOTTAKESdangerJ.jpg

Subzero717

Reaction score
northseahawk":19jne1o7 said:

Who said our D took a step back thst he specifically be responsible for? Everytime I face palm Im watching the secondary with their head down.

How do you know his assignments? How many big rushing games have we given up this year?

getnasty

Reaction score
northseahawk":14dfrpdw said:

Come on bro, our Defense is one of the best if not the best in the NFL and the department that has taken a step back has nothing to do with Wagz.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
northseahawk":3ocr43ey said:

I hate this post.

Gibbo

Reaction score
stang233":2fpsx293 said:
Sports authority often has $20 off 100. So buy a jersey for 99 and a candy bar.

This
got my Wagner jersey there earlier this year and it was this deal. Best deal around.

BWAGZ 8)