It's ok to be wrong.

Reaction score
Where is the Arizona cardinal fan who has been haunting us recently. ( Don't even know his name)
I get tired of his trolling.
Ringless is ok, this guys comments are always a backhanded insult.

GO HAWKS.

Rat

Reaction score
They split the season series and got a first-round bye. I wouldn't say that argument has been decided yet. I like our chances though.

OP
OP
T
Reaction score
Rat":az87epk7 said:
They split the season series and got a first-round bye. I wouldn't say that argument has been decided yet. I like our chances though.

It's the way he does it, Ringless is a good guy the other guy is a troll.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Rat":2igq4a8e said:

I like the chances for beating the Cards again since the game will be in Glendale (if that happens). The Seahawks are 3-0 there the past 3 seasons against the Cards there.

irocdave

Reaction score
I was wrong, thought the Hawk wouldn't have a chance in this game. Man I'm happing being wrong.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
I thought this was going to be a thread about the select group of individuals who "told us" that this would be an 8-8 team and then were enjoying how "right" they were when this team was in a suckfust in the middle of the season.

OP
OP
T
Reaction score
bmorepunk":b12j6kod said:
I thought this was going to be a thread about the select group of individuals who "told us" that this would be an 8-8 team and then were enjoying how "right" they were when this team was in a suckfust in the middle of the season.

We can address those too!!

OrFan

Reaction score
Speaking of being wrong, look right here!

I was dead wrong and boy am I glad I was! I thought we would get spanked. Still haven't watched the game, later tonight, but I heard about it. I work every weekend, so I have to watch them recorded.

ava

Reaction score
I am a Card fan; but not the one you speak of! :D The Hawks were the far better team today. They looked scary good. Hawks couldn't do anything wrong and Cards just could not do anything right. I am bummed out! One good thing. It looked like no one got hurt.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
He has been touting this game as not mattering for weeks now. Just in case a loss like this happened.

kearly

Reaction score
I thought this would be a big buttkicking win for AZ. Judging by how red he got, I think Arians expected it too. The surprise was more fun for me than it was for him.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
It has been the way of these forums since the Internet has been in existence. Opposing Tribe Fan Spew Nonsense In Rival Fan Tribe Forum To Fire Up Rival Tribe. Rival Tribe Pound Chest In Showcase of Bravado and Dominance.

Opposing Team Shits Bed and Opposing Tribe Fan Either Is Never Heard From Again Or Comes Back To Suggest They Were Taken Too Seriously.

(On rare occasion, the better ones actually come back to accept their crow. Sadly, it's a rarity)

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
kearly":3shezhyh said:
I thought this would be a big buttkicking win for AZ. Judging by how red he got, I think Arians expected it too. The surprise was more fun for me than it was for him.

Ahahaha! Wish I could have watched it live, but I will enjoy my Game Pass for sure this time.

Not sure why so many people felt the Cards would blow us out. They basically haven't changed (except for being more injured) since the last time we played. Meanwhile, our Offense has taken off.

In no way did I see this blowout coming, rather I saw a close game, win or lose. Big surprise for me is the D got their edge back, even without Kam, and Glowinski did a bang-up job despite getting thrown into the fire.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
kearly":82tznv4p said:
I thought the guy was going to stroke out.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Aros":1s1xeaop said:
It has been the way of these forums since the Internet has been in existence. Opposing Tribe Fan Spew Nonsense In Rival Fan Tribe Forum To Fire Up Rival Tribe. Rival Tribe Pound Chest In Showcase of Bravado and Dominance.

Opposing Team Shits Bed and Opposing Tribe Fan Either Is Never Heard From Again Or Comes Back To Suggest They Were Taken Too Seriously.

(On rare occasion, the better ones actually come back to accept their crow. Sadly, it's a rarity)

With the guy in question, I could understand him responding in kind to bravado against the Tards, but he went beyond that. Even when we had posters just generally getting excited about the tear this team has been on, he would jump into the thread trying to show them the 'error of their ways.' Dude had way too much time on his hands.

Sorta like an outsider that comes in your house, grabs a carton of milk from the fridge, plops himself down on the sofa, grabs the popcorn bowl and starts dumping it straight into his mouth. Somewhere in the mayhem, he screams for the remote cuz he doesn't like what you're watching.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":38pz8e1a said:
Scottemojo":38pz8e1a said:
kearly":38pz8e1a said:
I thought the guy was going to stroke out.

Same here, he looked like his BP was off the charts. Good.
How would a Cards fan ever talk smack again? We killed your coach is pretty much the end all be all in a football disagreement.

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
Division champs or not, from the head coach on down through their organization and through out their fan base, they all know that they're still the Seahawk's B**ch until they beat us when it actually accounts for something... they wanted to beat us so bad Sunday, you could see it in the sideline shots, coaches, players turning on each other. It was a big mental set back for them at the worst time of season and didn't get them any closer to shedding their stigma...