Christine Michael!

Rob12

Reaction score
Congrats on your first 100+ game! The talent is there to provide many more games like today from this young man.

Amazing things happen when you shelf the pride and buy in!

Really happy for this guy.

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
rideaducati":11gapsjt said:
6 yards per carry on the day too.
Meh, he had 45 yards on one run out of a double-stack formation which clearly fooled the Arizona defense. His other 16 carries netted 57 yards, a 3.6 average, with several zero or negative yardage plays. He certainly helped us get a win but he wasn't exactly Walter Payton out there either.

Seafan

Reaction score
Did you check out his OL and TEs? CM had a very nice game considering the defense his was playing against and the linemen he had blocking for him.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
I'm glad he's working out. This team was in a dark place when Rawls went down.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
NorthDallas40oz":2yqs8cbs said:
rideaducati":2yqs8cbs said:
Meh, he had 45 yards on one run out of a double-stack formation which clearly fooled the Arizona defense. His other 16 carries netted 57 yards, a 3.6 average, with several zero or negative yardage plays. He certainly helped us get a win but he wasn't exactly Walter Payton out there either.

Are those the options? Meh or Walter Payton?

Good game, Chris. Good to see you out there running like that.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Michael played great today. There's always someone who will try to discount it for some reason.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
austinslater25":22j1hvb1 said:
Michael played great today. There's always someone who will try to discount it for some reason.

Like me. He had a good game but still not sold on him.

sutz

Reaction score
NorthDallas40oz":3ef16wtf said:
rideaducati":3ef16wtf said:
Meh, yourself. It sounds like a typical Marshawn Lynch game. :laugh:

razor150

Reaction score
sutz":1t6grgkq said:
NorthDallas40oz":1t6grgkq said:
rideaducati":1t6grgkq said:
Meh, yourself. It sounds like a typical Marshawn Lynch game. :laugh:

It is a typical game for any RB, it is a silly criticism.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
I'm not sold on him either. Take away that one run and all I saw was a dude who fell if someone so much as looked at him. Maybe I've been spoiled by Lynch and Rawls, but Michael appears to have very little fight in him after initial contact.

Ozzy

Reaction score
OkieHawk":3hrldux9 said:
austinslater25":3hrldux9 said:

Like me. He had a good game but still not sold on him.
I think he wins you over soon enough. :)

sutz

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":2stiskz9 said:
I'm not sold on him either. Take away that one run and all I saw was a dude who fell if someone so much as looked at him. Maybe I've been spoiled by Lynch and Rawls, but Michael appears to have very little fight in him after initial contact.
Except for that time they had him dead to rights and he bounced around and still made 4 yards. :laugh:

I think you watched a different game than I did if you saw that. Michael was fighting every play that I saw him carry.

JPatera76

Reaction score
And he has a few nice stiff arms. This kid has more fight and drive in him since he got back

OP
OP
Rob12

Rob12

Reaction score
Wow at the negativity. Guess it shouldn't surprise me. I'm not looking for anyone to crown this guy, but considering our line was depleted and we were playing a great team, one would think the last thing people would be here is negative.

Reaction score
NorthDallas40oz":1gc7r52j said:
rideaducati":1gc7r52j said:
Which, shouldn't have fooled AZ, even though it did. There's only been about a handful of times that we've passed out of that formation.

OP
OP
Rob12

Rob12

Reaction score
OkieHawk":1ijz91sz said:
Rob12":1ijz91sz said:
...one would think the last thing people would be here is negative.

You've posted here before, right?

Of course. And like I said, it's surprising to see people not give this kid his due for at least TODAY. But then again, this fan base has times where it looks like a spoiled rotten 3 year old.

So it shouldn't be all that surprising.

Ozzy

Reaction score
favorite moment of the game. We couldn't stop laughing.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1451877898502.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1451877898502.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 1,661