Roadtrip anyone?

jake206

Reaction score
Tix are suppose to be real cheap in Minnesota, if you can find the transport.

NorthVanHawker

Reaction score
Any idea which sideline is the Hawks side? Which sections should I be looking at?

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
Will be working in minni this weekend , it is suppose to be 16f at kickoff got my ticket $70 just bought it. will be finished work at 11 50 am 10 mins before kick off working right on the campus next to the stadium.

mikeak

Reaction score
$70 damn that is cheap

But with those temperatures I really would save my money for Charlotte :)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
mikeak":1gdo5wn7 said:
But with those temperatures I really would save my money for Charlotte :)

Thread Winner.

IowaSeahawk

Reaction score
NorthVanHawker":99ybk6bp said:
Any idea which sideline is the Hawks side? Which sections should I be looking at?

From what I understand (haven't been), the visitors sideline is the one with sections 135-145.

I think my buddy and I are driving up from Iowa, despite the forecasted temps in the single digits. Should be fun! Anyone know of any get together for the 12s in MSP the night before? Thanks in advance!

Rob12

Reaction score
I'm considering going... If I can find a cheap flight and hotel, and grab a ticket for less than $100, I might just do it.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
I think you'd be in the upper deck if you're not willing to pay a hondo. I found lower deckers for about $120 on the Vikings ticketmaster site.
I may just make the 5 hour drive Sunday and see if I can get one for half that by the stadium as I think the cold may keep many away.

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":1ocae14m said:
I think you'd be in the upper deck if you're not willing to pay a hondo. I found lower deckers for about $120 on the Vikings ticketmaster site.
I may just make the 5 hour drive Sunday and see if I can get one for half that by the stadium as I think the cold may keep many away.

That is were is going to be cold I am there in minni any way . so why not ?

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
seahawk Dan":1se5kggg said:
Siouxhawk":1se5kggg said:

Works out perfect for you. Yeah, you have no choice but to go and witness the win!

IowaSeahawk

Reaction score
We just bought four tickets! Very reasonably priced in Sec. 135 from seat geek. Looking forward to seeing all the frozen 12s out there with us!

Go Hawks!!

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
IowaSeahawk":2552yfzs said:
We just bought four tickets! Very reasonably priced in Sec. 135 from seat geek. Looking forward to seeing all the frozen 12s out there with us!

Go Hawks!!

yes, it will be real cold. thank god the game is at noon.

no way am i going to (i) take the milk run to fly there and (ii) deal with that cold....

crossing my fingers for a game that is easier to get to in Charlotte....

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
IowaSeahawk":2ptq77xa said:

Go Hawks!!

$48.00 tickets still available. I am sitting in the lower deck , I am there working on campus all weekend will let every one know how cold it is. the beer will freeze.

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":wcch9cox said:
seahawk Dan":wcch9cox said:
Siouxhawk":wcch9cox said:

Works out perfect for you. Yeah, you have no choice but to go and witness the win!

That is right except I am not getting there until the 2nd quarter as I am working across the street at the university not off till 1 pm just found out . only paid $50.00 for my ticket. sitting upper level will be dressed for it. see you all there.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
seahawk Dan":3jef2u6c said:
Siouxhawk":3jef2u6c said:
seahawk Dan":3jef2u6c said:
Siouxhawk":3jef2u6c said:

That is right except I am not getting there until the 2nd quarter as I am working across the street at the university not off till 1 pm just found out . only paid $50.00 for my ticket. sitting upper level will be dressed for it. see you all there.
You weren't on a crew from the Seattle area that worked up in North Dakota last year were you? A bunch of good guys. I had a bunch of beers with them watching the Hawks last year.

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
No that was not me , I travel a lot I am in video production was scheduled to work at the university on Minni about 2 months ago how fluky is that , was also in minni last year when the super bowl was on went to Bar 508 excellent facility of course was all spoiled from the out come.